• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivals

Played AE at MGL again last night, only one person was there though. He was a super mashy Sagat and still managed to body me and my friend like 8 times each. It would help if I wasn't dropping combos and mistiming my AA on a regular basis still. I have a long way to go.

Kimosabae

Banned
_dementia said:
Has SF-GAF ever seen Lost in Translation? There is a woman in the movie that looks eerily like Ono :/

My God, I must see this movie.

*edit*

Then again, maybe not. I just seem to have found a reliable sleep pattern again.

I hope AE releases for GFWL, as I have og IV for it and don't feel like installing another client (since I hardly game on PC).

So I'll definitely holler at you folks on the PC side.

hitsugi

_dementia said:
Has SF-GAF ever seen Lost in Translation? There is a woman in the movie that looks eerily like Ono :/
Is there really? I've seen it a few times, but whenever I see Ono I can't help but to think or Memento now

vissione said:
more hours than me o_O
JJGEo.jpg

vissione said:

Good shit, I bought mine at a store and played it under GFWL instead(my Xbox Live name was created on GFWL). But unfortunately my PC crashed last year and I had to reinstall the game. So I don't have any sexy stats to show off. But I swear I put in more then 300 hours in Vanilla PC as well. So many good memories, so many bad ones to. I really learned to hate vanilla Sagat and I had no idea how to play Fuerte, Turtlesnatcher gave me so many ugly beat downs back in the day. I hope I can do much better if we ever play again.

Imm0rt4l

No idea, since I've gotten a new ps3. I no longer have all my hours on my old phat 60 gig. I'm at 200ish. Apparently my main character is Dudley, although I've only been playing since February, according to the replay channel that is.

I probably have fewer than 50 hours on my copy, but I played much more if you include my friend's house and random local LAN centers and arcades.

302 hours for PS3(had since launch)
121 hours on 360(only got it last December)

So that's 423 in all. I've been playing on Xbox more since I got that version though. Can't wait to do it all over again when AE comes out.

vissione

Banned
visplayerrecord.png

visnetworkprogress.png

vissf4stats.png

WTF I've put in way more time than a lot of you? I should just give up cause I'm not even half as good as most of you... I know I spent about as much as this playing 3S on GGPO before SF4 came out.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Yo vissione, that's a lot of hours mayng.
I probably have close to 100ish on SSFIV; haven't played in ages though.

Hmm, I never look at my player records.

I have put in 133 hours on SSF4. 47% win percentage online.

Put 113 hours on SF4. 53% win percentage.

Man, if SC2 and SC3 properly tracked, I think I had those at 300 hours plus. I played those more than SF4.

Edit; Man, I just played SF4 online, and first match, Ken! hehe.

depths20XX

Played some SSF4 a while ago after being turned off by MvC3. There still seemed to be a good amount of people online.

Finally got that 10 wins in a row achievement (actually went 11). Was a lot of fun. I even used Makoto a few times and I'm pretty garbage with her.

Hot damn at 1200 hours. I'm probably at around 600 for all versions combined

USD

Guard Crush 15 stream is up, AE right now:

http://www.justin.tv/teamsp00ky

AE not yet confirmed for ReveLAtions:
Alex Valle said:
Hey everyone,

There are many good points out there about switching to AE or not. I consult Tournament Legacy daily with what's best for the community but ultimately it's their decision in regards to this event. Not to say they've made a decision, but from what it looks like so far, they definitely do have the community's best interest. Please continue to voice your opinions as they help the decision making process. We appreciate your patience and will update everyone ASAP.
Understandable. A lot of people would be going into the tourney with practically no AE experience at all (though the jump from Super to AE is much smaller than the jump from SFIV to Super). I'm expecting it to happen though.

USD said:
Guard Crush 15 stream is up, AE right now:

http://www.justin.tv/teamsp00ky

AE not yet confirmed for ReveLAtions:

Understandable. A lot of people would be going into the tourney with practically no AE experience at all (though the jump from Super to AE is much smaller than the jump from SFIV to Super). I'm expecting it to happen though.
Maybe the community feadback is free publicity. CEO takes place at that time, so maybe they want to steal some of Jebailey's thunder lol

Had 1100 on Vanilla PS3, 100 on Super PS3 and IIRC 400ish on Super 360. Not including tourneys or gatherings to play with friends, stupid amounts of time playing this game D:

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
the_log_ride said:
Did PSN run some streamed endless yesterday? I never make it home on time for it. :(

Played HDR actually. One such match. http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/283624454

There was a really good Hakan on Super when I started a lobby but no GAFFers were in it.
Saw some stuff I've never seen before. Even though he was kicking everybody else's ass, he was humble and was kind enough to compliment everyone.

-

Getting PC version just to make my own costumes. I've had things in mind since Vanilla. $75 for a KOS-MOS Viper alt is still up for grabs.

-

Less than 200 hours on Super for PS3. Less than 100 on 360.
A little more than 200 for Vanilla on 360 and less than 100 for the PS3.
For both games, it's like the opposite of each other.
Multiplayer gaming offline for me is still dominated by Guardian Heroes, Bust a Move and Saturn Bomberman. Those games are timeless.

-

Saw the Super 3DS commercial. It's cool as hell that Capcom actually used Red Rapper's song in it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So happy to get my stream looking like this. :)

http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/283644744

Now I have to work on the frame-rate which requires a new upcoming build. It's next to impossible to get it running smooth on this current PC looking like that. So much you can do with a dual core.

I won't stop until things look and run near perfection if not so. Carpe Diem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom