• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Satyamdas said:
I wish today was a day, where I can get a cheeseburger for. 39 cents! At Mcdonalds, baby!

Old people have all the time in the world.

Originally Posted by Tokido:
I was taught about MK9 by a terrorist who lives in Houston.

I think I might know exactly who he is talking about. Persian food! Fubar would know him!

Actually Seph. You fought him on my stream. :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Threi said:
been there, done that

Where?

You using Wirecast? I have it but I have no idea how to use it. Need something for overlays.

And they are the most impatient people in the world, too. So hurry up! :mad:

You are on my list with Kuma. Between you two. Hmmmmmm.

Kadey said:
Old people have all the time in the world.

I think I might know exactly who he is talking about. Persian food! Fubar would know him!

Actually Seph. You fought him on my stream. :)

I guess that's Four Wude?

Imm0rt4l

I'd like to fight four wude again, I'm not satisfied with the how I played. Also the last fight with moshtaba had me a bit salty since it was such a her derp finish.

Threi

notag
nah i use xsplit.

wirecast is probably easier anyways. xsplit is a buggy POS but its the successor to VH Multicam so i gotta use it :/

Some Cammy player beat me in ranked and knocked me out of the 3k elite area. But I sent him hate mail about how scrubby he is and how easy mode Cammy is, ha ha.

GG Vex

EDIT: I'm also a moron, I sent it to another GAF'er by accident lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Threi said:
nah i use xsplit.

wirecast is probably easier anyways. xsplit is a buggy POS but its the successor to VH Multicam so i gotta use it :/

I don't know how to get names on bars and logos, etc. Another thing is. Wirecast doesn't pick up stereo mix like FME so audio doesn't work.

Axis

Rice-Eater said:
Some Cammy player beat me in ranked and knocked me out of the 3k elite area. But I sent him hate mail about how scrubby he is and how easy mode Cammy is, ha ha.

GG Vex

looool GG

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rice-Eater said:
July 29-31

I'll be attending, my ticket is already bought. Several other GAF'ers have confirmed there plans on attending as well.

Ya'll better win or else Kadey said she'd beat me :(

...on my bottom :'((!

Rice-Eater said:

GG Vex

wut? LOL

Playing nothing but Vega is hurting my soul. I can stay in control if there is a bit of distance but once they get in I get blown up.

Thinking of picking up someone else but my execution is awful. Any recommendations? No more charge characters preferably.

mr. puppy

Banned
toasty_T said:
Playing nothing but Vega is hurting my soul. I can stay in control if there is a bit of distance but once they get in I get blown up.

Thinking of picking up someone else but my execution is awful. Any recommendations? No more charge characters preferably.

i used to like that character but it pisses me off that he loses equipment and turns into ass.

oh, and when in doubt-->Rufus

cackhyena

toasty_T said:

Try out Cody. Easy links ( to me), good cross up, decent anti air, and lots of mix up opportunity. A lot at his disposal if you are willing to take the time. Decent damage combos too.

Hi-tekk

Neo Member
Hey guys quick question, I just bought an Asus monitor VH236H that i'm gonna use with my 360 for SSF4. Is there anything I should know besides putting it on "game mode" and using an HDMI cable? I just want to make sure I have the most optimum performance with this monitor when it comes to playing SSF4. Any comments/suggestions? Thanks in advance! I got this monitor because I've read a lot about how this monitor is used a lot at EVO and other fighting game tournaments.

Def gotta put time in. I've been using Dudley on and off but I still can't hit confirm anything reliably. Mainly looking for an intermediate character to get my fingers limber.

rivals

Hi-tekk said:
Hey guys quick question, I just bought an Asus monitor VH236H that i'm gonna use with my 360 for SSF4. Is there anything I should know besides putting it on "game mode" and using an HDMI cable? I just want to make sure I have the most optimum performance with this monitor when it comes to playing SSF4. Any comments/suggestions? Thanks in advance! I got this monitor because I've read a lot about how this monitor is used a lot at EVO and other fighting game tournaments.

I think this should mostly cover it. There's an "overdrive" feature or something that I turned off/all the way down just to be safe because I didn't know if it did any processing or not. It's a great monitor though, have fun with it! I just got mine about a month ago and I was surprised at how big of a difference I noticed going from my TV to the monitor, definitely worth the purchase.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
rivals said:
I think this should mostly cover it. There's an "overdrive" feature or something that I turned off/all the way down just to be safe because I didn't know if it did any processing or not. It's a great monitor though, have fun with it! I just got mine about a month ago and I was surprised at how big of a difference I noticed going from my TV to the monitor, definitely worth the purchase.
Overdrive should be turned off, yes.

rivals

black_vegeta said:
I'll be there to get bodied and have fun.

Oh yeah, same with me. I'd like to win a match but at this rate it's pretty unlikely. Should still be fun though.

Is anyone here going to Hadocon or NCR? I'll probably be at both. I'm not sure if I'm entering Hadocon yet though but I'm definitely entering NCR.

Axis

i'm gonna try to go to evo if i can find some people to room with since i think i'm the only upstate SC player going...so yeah, people i know...PM me if you have extra room :3

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Something I noticed when first flipping through AE frame data:

All versions of Chun's super now start in 1 frame, not just the MK version.

Axis

Hitokage said:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

also

:D

Hitokage said:

kinda makes me want to save meter instead of mashing EX legs at every opportunity.

st.HP -> Super is too sexy

the_log_ride said:
I am maintaining a state of anger throughout this whole ordeal.
I find it hard to believe you're so angry.

MRPVt.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
:)

YEEEEEEeeeeeesssssssssss!!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shoutouts to the better business bureau.

P.S= Nobody doing powerup thread. Should be up by now?

-=kicks Marky=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom