• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a girl on the stream. She's wearing a students outfit, is pretty hot from the looks of it, plays Blanka(not Choco though), and she won here match. Yep, it was worth staying up all this time.

_Xenon_

Banned
WTF is this ... 33K BP blanka player in highschool girl outfit beasting people left and right.

Untitled.jpg

Rice-Eater said:
Well there is a girl on the stream. She's wearing a students outfit, is pretty hot from the looks of it, plays Blanka(not Choco though), and she won here match. Yep, it was worth staying up all this time.

The stream chat is saying it's a guy.

My image won't work:( Taylor Hanson

?

OH MAI GAWD, this could get very epic soon if Fax can win at 3 more matches. Just making it to the last player of the opposing team would make this legendary.

Man what a run Fax had, I really wanted him to win that last one but congrats to the Honda player for taking it. But big props to Fax for making this very hype at the end.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Was the stream archived?
I wanna see that Makoto. (Though probably gonna main Hakan in AE)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The 360 shortcuts are pretty nice (Reverse Tiger Knee == Walking SPDs like nothing)
Gonna practice some Hakan before AE hits.

Ryu, Guile, Dhalsim and Honda nerf confirmed by Kindevu?

It's all debatable but the top players all seem to agree that Fei, Yang and Yun are the best characters.

USD

Rocky_Balboa said:
The only thing that pisses me off about Yun (and I guess Yang) is Tenshin, but that's because I'm a Fei player. Yun's has more range (1.1 vs 0.9, 1.3 vs. 1.2 on EX), half the start-up (7F vs 14F, 5F vs 12F on EX) and less recovery (45F vs. 51F) while still giving him the same frame advantage on hit (+7). Fei's is still good, but Yun's is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom