• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
biosnake20 said:
Why the hell is ex lunge punch positive on block?
036yh.jpg

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Rice-Eater said:
B for Evil Ryu, you see that folks. Every time I lose with ER, I'm going to complain about how my character is low tier. But I'll also bring up how it feels so much rewarding when I do win.

:lol

About a year ago I got this guy Ferdi Guler kicked out of his SSF4 sponsorship/gaming league thing because he was being a douche-bag (Video here). Today I was playing ranked and he joined in game, but now he is going by the name II SETH II. Apparently he is still pissed off, because even I lost the match, he still sent me hatemail :D. I don't really care anymore what he does or says, but I do enjoy his hatred. I do like playing against him, because Seth is one match up I need to know better, but most likely he wouldn't join Endless with me.

Here is the match and the hatemail

Never surrender!!!!

Rocky_Balboa said:
About a year ago I got this guy Ferdi Guler kicked out of his SSF4 sponsorship/gaming league thing because he was being a douche-bag (Video here). Today I was playing ranked and he joined in game, but now he is going by the name II SETH II. Apparently he is still pissed off, because even I lost the match, he still sent me hatemail :D. I don't really care anymore what he does or says, but I do enjoy his hatred. I do like playing against him, because Seth is one match up I need to know better, but most likely he wouldn't join Endless with me.

Here is the match and the hatemail

Never surrender!!!!

I play Seth, but my Seth is free, plus I'm from America so maybe the connection may not be so good. I am East Coast though so maybe that will reduce lag, but who knows. But if you want to try, let me know.

I had no idea Ferdi is the Seth player that's always featured on the Finest Fighters channel. He does have a pretty beastly Seth, too bad he's can be quite the asshole.

Rice-Eater said:
I play Seth, but my Seth is free, plus I'm from America so maybe the connection may not be so good. I am East Coast though so maybe that will reduce lag, but who knows. But if you want to try, let me know.

I had no idea Ferdi is the Seth player that's always featured on the Finest Fighters channel. He does have a pretty beastly Seth, too bad he's can be quite the asshole.

It's probably unplayable, but it doesn't hurt to try. Let's try it sometime.

Ferdi is friends with that FinestFighters guy, so he is always giving him replays of his wins. He is a good player, but yeah, he has some issues.

galvan

Neo Member
Rocky_Balboa said:
About a year ago I got this guy Ferdi Guler kicked out of his SSF4 sponsorship/gaming league thing because he was being a douche-bag

the seth community frowns upon his shenanigans.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Fuck yeah... backdash sweep guys. You freaking know it!!

Nah I actually mean when she's getting up. For example... nothing can beat Rufus' dive kick. EX SBK is beat, df.lk doesn't start up fast enough and is actually slower in AE, and backdash still leaves you open for options selects. Its a tough spot!

jlai

Finally watched the Makoto matches from that Japanese stream yesterday. Good showing but if I had to nitpick he got way too predictable. Relied on those Instant axe kicks way too much. Surprisingly didn't see him AA fukiage at all either, or do the ex hayate in the corner > fukiage > ex axe kick

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Professor Beef said:
That grab range...I want it. T___T
His Typhoon is fine, but his ability to get in and stay in is pretty lacking. It's why Blanka dominates him. He's also pretty free to pressure mixups. Get caught in Akuma's vortex and all you can do is block and pray.

Hitokage said:
His Typhoon is fine, but his ability to get in and stay in is pretty lacking. It's why Blanka dominates him. He's also pretty free to pressure mixups. Get caught in Akuma's vortex and all you can do is block and pray.
Ugh, don't remind me of the Akuma matchup, please.

Rice-Eater said:
Japanese players Bas, Mov, Tokido, and RF are in attendance. I believe this is the same tournament that Daigo, Eita, Fuudo, and Desora attended last year and how Eita won his trip to EVO.

He still plays games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom