• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axis

AZ Greg said:
7Q2j9.gif

i have blaz...shut up and get on sometime.

cHaotix8

Happy belated birthday, Vex!

Now for my list:

Pokemon starting team: Hopip, caterpie, weedle, zubat, smugleaf (snivy, so cute <3), pichu.

Pokemon third string: Feraligatr, Gardevoir, Tyranitar, Scisor, Houndoom, Garchomp, Scyther, Breloom, Zangoose, Salamence, Heracross.

Halo: master chief, sometimes the dinosaur.

Super smash bros.: kirby, the pink princess, mario bros., marth, fox, falco, ninja? I forget the name

Tetris: L block

Turtles in Time: Leonardo, dabbled with Mikey.

X-men Genesis: Dat berzerker barrage, gambit, nightcrawler.

X-men 2: Gambit, nightcrawler.

Mario Kart 64: Mario, Wario.

Jump Ultimate Stars: Dio Brando 6 koma with Sean and Hanamichi 1 koma, Shin seijuro 3 Koma, Hiruma Youichi 3 koma, Josuke Higashikata 2 koma. Sub Dio for Kurama (YuYu Hakusho).

Eyeshield 21 DS: Seibu Wild Gunmans

Monster Hunter 3: any lance with agnaktor armor. <3 Mighty Ludroth and Jingle Jho.

Axis

cHaotix8 said:
Happy belated birthday, Vex!

Now for my list:

Pokemon starting team: Hopip, caterpie, weedle, zubat, smugleaf (snivy, so cute <3), pichu.

Pokemon third string: Feraligatr, Gardevoir, Tyranitar, Scisor, Houndoom, Garchomp, Scyther, Breloom, Zangoose, Salamence, Heracross.

Halo: master chief, sometimes the dinosaur.

Super smash bros.: kirby, the pink princess, mario bros., marth, fox, falco, ninja? I forget the name

Tetris: L block

Turtles in Time: Leonardo, dabbled with Mikey.

X-men Genesis: Dat berzerker barrage, gambit, nightcrawler.

X-men 2: Gambit, nightcrawler.

Mario Kart 64: Mario, Wario.

Jump Ultimate Stars: Dio Brando 6 koma with Sean and Hanamichi 1 koma, Shin seijuro 3 Koma, Hiruma Youichi 3 koma, Josuke Higashikata 2 koma. Sub Dio for Kurama (YuYu Hakusho).

Eyeshield 21 DS: Seibu Wild Gunmans

Monster Hunter 3: any lance with agnaktor armor. <3 Mighty Ludroth and Jingle Jho.

thanks sir.

snivy(i could be thinking of snorunt) is lame, munchlax is so >*

and how dare gardevoir's gdlk design be on the third team :(

Imm0rt4l

http://shoryuken.com/content/ssf4-ae-official-site-updated-q-4516/
"-There are no balance adjustments over the arcade version -- it's just a port of that version.
-Arrange costumes are not included with the game. This is true of both the download and disc versions.
-The costumes that you purchased for the original version of Super Street Fighter IV can be used in Arcade Edition.
-Super SFIV and Super SFIV Arcade Edition players can play against one-another. However, the gameplay falls back to Super spec in terms of characters, rules and balance.
-For matching, both PS3 and Xbox 360 players will need to download a free Super SFIV Update Kit, which is due for 6/7.
-Rankings will be split into Original and Arcade Edition. Your BP and PP will start off at zero in Arcade Edition.
-Your trophies and achievements will carry over from Super into Arcade Edition."

So it's official that BP and PP are resetting for Arcade edition it seems. That's cool with me.

Super SFIV and Super SFIV Arcade Edition players can play against one-another. However, the gameplay falls back to Super spec in terms of characters, rules and balance.

what does that mean?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The PSN thread moves too fast but someone posted a gamestop release sheet:
I dont remember Capcom giving the date of AE retail release:
s1Q7K.jpg

6/28 (28/6 for the folks that know whats up)

EDIT: Sorry if old.

Fersis said:
The PSN thread moves too fast but someone posted a gamestop release sheet:
I dont remember Capcom giving the date of AE retail release:
s1Q7K.jpg

6/28 (28/6 for the folks that know whats up)

EDIT: Sorry if old.
This has been known since the captivate embargo lifted on April 12th

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Sorry _dementia.
Sorry guys.

I wasnt aware of the release date.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Team Spooky's giving away 2 copies of AE PC this weekend, so watch out for that. BTW, is it just me or is there not a lot of hype for the $20,000 MK tournament? It's one of the biggest pots to date but the excitement doesn't seem to be there. Maybe because it's a corporate event?

Aruarian Reflection said:
Team Spooky's giving away 2 copies of AE PC this weekend, so watch out for that. BTW, is it just me or is there not a lot of hype for the $20,000 MK tournament? It's one of the biggest pots to date but the excitement doesn't seem to be there. Maybe because it's a corporate event?
It's probably because MK still fundamentally su . . . is still MK

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Fersis said:
Sorry _dementia.
Sorry guys.

I wasnt aware of the release date.

You'll have to cut away a pound of flesh from your body in order to repent. That's the rules :(

Aruarian Reflection said:
AE PC retail? They got it urley?
And about MK, yeah, probably the corporate angle. I'm sure there'd be more excitement if something similar was organized by a fan community.

Just a quick official SSF4 AE Q&A update

http://shoryuken.com/content/ssf4-ae-official-site-updated-q-4516/

Keits from SRK said:
Just a quick translation summary of today's update to the official Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition website. The questions answered below have been answered before, but it is nice to get it all in one place for those that may have missed some of this information.

"-There are no balance adjustments over the arcade version -- it's just a port of that version.

-Arrange costumes are not included with the game. This is true of both the download and disc versions.

-The costumes that you purchased for the original version of Super Street Fighter IV can be used in Arcade Edition.

-Super SFIV and Super SFIV Arcade Edition players can play against one-another. However, the gameplay falls back to Super spec in terms of characters, rules and balance.

-For matching, both PS3 and Xbox 360 players will need to download a free Super SFIV Update Kit, which is due for 6/7.

-Rankings will be split into Original and Arcade Edition. Your BP and PP will start off at zero in Arcade Edition.

-Your trophies and achievements will carry over from Super into Arcade Edition."

This pleases me. My A rank with 12.5k BP is embarrassing.

Also, will the BP/PP arcade formula carry over to the console version?

Satyamdas

Banned
Threi said:
He's embarrassed because it takes 15K to get to A rank. So if you have an A rank and 12.5K that means you have hit the skids pretty hard. I did the same thing after getting to A+ (20K), got cold and dropped to 17.5K for a while. Yeah it's just meaningless points but it's still not a good look :(

Satyamdas said:
He's embarrassed because it takes 15K to get to A rank. So if you have an A rank and 12.5K that means you have hit the skids pretty hard. I did the same thing after getting to A+ (20K), got cold and dropped to 17.5K for a while. Yeah it's just meaningless points but it's still not a good look :(
SF4 version of rich people problems

lol I can't break like 4k

Satyamdas said:

Yup

Satyamdas

Banned
Threi said:
seriously lmao
netherage.gif

FUUUU GUYS I WAS JUST EXPLAINING WHY BV WAS SAYING HE WAS EMBARRASSED BY HIS PP SEE IF I HELP YOU NEXT TIME YOU POST "???" THREI AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO STUFFS.

I have 22K bp now and am totally gonna finish super as the most undeserving #1 ranked bp character. suck that down you 4K plebe haters ^_^

Satyamdas

Banned
the_log_ride said:
haha

4K bp or pp?

Is console AE going to adopt arcade's PP system (ie inflated numbers)
It says that our BP and PP will start at zero, so I would assume the system will be the same as Super. Arcade AE doesn't have PP at all anyway so I don't see why they would bring that BP system to console.

Satyamdas said:
It says that our BP and PP will start at zero, so I would assume the system will be the same as Super. Arcade AE doesn't have PP at all anyway so I don't see why they would bring that BP system to console.

It does have a PP system, but it works nothing like the SSF4 console version.

Imm0rt4l

If bp/pp were inflated like in the arcades it would defeat the purpose of the elite channel so I'm assuming it will remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom