• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul187

jlai said:
Does Marvel 3 player match have the quick rematch option? Or did I make that up?

Yeah but it still sucks. You can only play randoms in it and can't invite anyone. So stupid of Capcom to do this. Sometimes you luck out and get someone really good. I really wish Capcom patched the online mode.

Also I know that Ken player, he's a local dude. His Ken is pretty sick.

Satyamdas

Banned
j3NG7.jpg

I ran into that Adon player about a month ago when he was still at 0 BP with Adon. I don't care what any of you guys say, that dude is sick. His reads are near perfect, his mind games are on par with the best, and he has the greatest mix up ever. He sets it up really well and forces you into his game until your dizzied.

But truthfully I think he's a good player who just like to troll or screw around, he can do all the Adon combos, and they're not that easy since everything is a link. But I don't think he can get away with that shit with anyone other then Adon because Adon's jaguar kick is safe and so hard to react to. I played his Sagat once and trashed him. After that never played anyone other then Adon again and proceeded to kick my ass most of the time with the greatest mix up game ever. Which is a combination of throw, unsafe DP(sometimes with FADC, but very few), and bait DP.

Axis

Rice-Eater said:
Paging Saty, your presence is needed to comment on this comment.

i can do it myself:

it's such autopilot bullshit, cannon spike cannon spike cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon cannon spike SPIRAL ARROW

oh wait

cackhyena

Oh, well I'll give you props all day. I play a Cammy player on PSN who is extremely good, but he employs Cannon Spikes and Spiral Arrows a lot more ( not a spammer, just very good timing) than you. Just refreshing to have the majority of my wallops come from combos and not much else.

cackhyena

Kadey, what happened with that Gief player about to win and then dropping out? Does he come around here or was he a random? I suppose his power could have gone out or something, but that was strange.

Axis

cackhyena said:
Oh, well I'll give you props all day. I play a Cammy player on PSN who is extremely good, but he employs Cannon Spikes and Spiral Arrows a lot more ( not a spammer, just very good timing) than you. Just refreshing to have the majority of my wallops come from combos and not much else.

i go for combos to a fault lol...but anytime i play someone with a reversal(like roo) i get extremely standoffish on wakeup unless i can set up certain situations to where i'm 99% sure it'll hit. you should play with all of us more...trial by fire is always the way to go :)

cackhyena

Oh, I plan on it. I know I'm better than i showed last night, but man, I couldn't put a thing together. I'll always be stand offish around a Cammy.

After a while, I have to bounce and find a two or three man room going. I get too antsy to play. I hope Kadey sticks with XBL for AE.

Axis

cackhyena said:
Oh, I plan on it. I know I'm better than i showed last night, but man, I couldn't put a thing together. I'll always be stand offish around a Cammy.

After a while, I have to bounce and find a two or three man room going. I get too antsy to play. I hope Kadey sticks with XBL for AE.

shoot me a FR and we'll get a 2-man room going sometime if you need help against cammy; i'm always down to play and help

Axis

black_vegeta said:
Anyone know if my wife has to pay the cover charge ($70.00) for EVO even though she is spectating?

i think spectating is free? i thought i read that not too long ago.

cackhyena said:

Behest or Edgeward?

cackhyena said:
Nah, his PSN name is Kenock. His Abel and Rufus are no joke either. He's just a really nice guy as well.

Don't get the wrong idea, it's just a joke about the two PSN Cammy's on GAF. I must admit, I was so use to playing them that when I went to Xbox Live and started playing Vex, it was kind of a shock to my system to face a Cammy that can actually finish his combos and hit the 1 frame links more often then not lol.

But I still love you two, just wait for PSN to come back up. I'll be back and my Seth has leveled up a bit since then so you'll probably be seeing him more then my Ryu or Ken.

cackhyena

Kenock is definitely a combo guy. I don't think you guys would find him an easy nut to crack. I just haven't played literally any Cammys on Live as good as vexco. I guess I haven't played many on Live period, come to think of it. I come across a lot more T Hawks on Live, though. Fucking T Hawk.

vissione

Banned
Shoutouts to being hype for a new firmware. Also shoutouts to putting me on blast Rice-eater.
I hope you lose 2 rounds at EVO quickly now and spend the rest of your time staying in your hotel room crying!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I said it on stream last night that Vex is Vis's twin brother. Both play Cammy and Balrog, both names being with V, both are second tier peoples, etc.

Coincidence?

I'll start an endless later when everybody is dead and it's chill time.

vissione said:
Also shoutouts to putting me on blast Rice-eater.
I hope you lose 2 rounds at EVO quickly now and spend the rest of your time staying in your hotel room crying!

60.gif

Practice up and show me some of that new Cammy technology you've been working on. Maybe you can turn Log Ride into a cranky old man if you can auto pilot your way through everybody. Shouldn't be too long till PSN is back up, then we can all go home.

vissione

Banned
Rice-Eater said:
60.gif

Practice up and show me some of that new Cammy technology you've been working on. Maybe you can turn Log Ride into a cranky old man if you can auto pilot your way through everybody. Shouldn't be too long till PSN is back up, then we can all go home.

lol_i_aint_even_mad_I_HATE_when_my_friends_do_this_to_me-s449x391-129427-475.jpg

Plus, I'm gonna be free-er than ever cause I haven't touched SSF4 for a month or so... a week before the outage were my finals.

Well stay that way for another month or so. My Evil Ryu is going to need some wins when AE comes out so I can reach 3000 PP and be apart of the "Elite" channel.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
eva01 said:
The highlight should of been UNBEATABLE SSFP getting kicked when it was his turn.

Talking trash about Saty. LOL.

kd3Rg.jpg

Between him and Stay Crispy that message box is a common occurrence. Is there an ignore feature on LIVE? It's been a long while since I had to mess around with anything on LIVE. Funny at first but now things are starting to get annoying.

cackhyena

I was watching that guy beat people left and right on Peaceful Jay's stream earlier. It was sad how shitty he was, yet getting away with it. Finally a good Sim took him down.

cackhyena said:
I was watching that guy beat people left and right on Peaceful Jay's stream earlier. It was sad how shitty he was, yet getting away with it. Finally a good Sim took him down.
he intentionally invokes lag when he is losing or feels he is in danger of losing to a player. that guy is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom