• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because I play so many online Bisons, but that didn't even seem out of the ordinary. I suppose that says a lot though. Wish more people I know offline used him.

xSvp1.jpg

so awesome

Kimosabae

Banned
Any Kadey stream regulars (Saty, Vex, Eva, Sloth, Jla etc.) feel like doing any 1v1s over Live? I need to start having grind sessions again. My execution in this game has gotten pathetic.

That Bison video was delicious. It's the answer to all those years of "If you can't beat a strategy of just spamming the same move over and over, maybe you just suck."

Maybe some strats are fucking ridiculous, is what.

LowParry

Thanks for the games in Kadey's room tonight. I got a lot of leveling up to do before AE hits. Had some clutch matches but I choked.

GGs Roc & P.Beef.

Roc's still getting acclimated to online AAs, but that Mak rushdown is still solid.

It's all good, Beef. My u2 saved my ass in that first match...

hitsugi

Rocwell said:
PSN side fighting streets where you at? Let's fighting!
So we play on PSN even without a stream?
I guess since it just came back up :D and since... We can watch eachothers matches in lobby.

...unlike marvel

Threi

notag
oh that guy was a honda...I joined his lobby several times yesterday but he was idling. Would have lost to him for sure anyways so eh :p

*edit* The Guy player on the show beat me handily yesterday...through proxy i'm famous! :O

mr. puppy

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
That Bison video was delicious. It's the answer to all those years of "If you can't beat a strategy of just spamming the same move over and over, maybe you just suck."

Maybe some strats are fucking ridiculous, is what.

favorite game: played 15 games with Bison only using the roundhouse button, and 15 games using everything but the roundhouse button, and 15 using all the buttons. Best record? The first one o_0.

mr. puppy said:
favorite game: played 15 games with Bison only using the roundhouse button, and 15 games using everything but the roundhouse button, and 15 using all the buttons. Best record? The first one o_0.
I still need to try the Good Morning Mister Masters strat and map all my buttons to fierce.

knee

Anyone coming to CEO 2011?

Full disclosure, I'm on staff and I guess this can be see as promotion, but I was just wondering if any GAFers are going to make their way out to Orlando for the tournament.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Saty sucks

'kuma has the shittiest Juri I've ever played

Jlai is a Makoto scrub that does nothing but lose these days because I don't post videos for him to xcopy anymore

Vex is the one true God of Street Fighter

AZ Greg faps to Vega yaoi

DBJ uses turbo

Grifter is a poophead

WHAT NOW SF GAF?

Axis

Lost Fragment said:
Saty sucks

'kuma has the shittiest Juri I've ever played

Jlai is a Makoto scrub that does nothing but lose these days because I don't post videos for him to xcopy anymore

Vex is the one true God of Street Fighter

AZ Greg faps to Vega yaoi

DBJ uses turbo

Grifter is a poophead

WHAT NOW SF GAF?

i love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom