• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyamdas

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
Saty sucks

'kuma has the shittiest Juri I've ever played

Jlai is a Makoto scrub that does nothing but lose these days because I don't post videos for him to xcopy anymore

Vex is the one true God of Street Fighter

AZ Greg faps to Vega yaoi

DBJ uses turbo

Grifter is a poophead

WHAT NOW SF GAF?
weebay1.gif

knee said:
Anyone coming to CEO 2011?

Full disclosure, I'm on staff and I guess this can be see as promotion, but I was just wondering if any GAFers are going to make their way out to Orlando for the tournament.
I'm 50/50. Definitely interested.

Joekage

knee said:
Anyone coming to CEO 2011?

Full disclosure, I'm on staff and I guess this can be see as promotion, but I was just wondering if any GAFers are going to make their way out to Orlando for the tournament.
I'll most definitely be there along with at least 2 other gaffers most likely (chaotix and findmyfarms) Should be a great time!

AZ Greg

Lost Fragment said:
Saty sucks

Jlai is a Makoto scrub that does nothing but lose these days because I don't post videos for him to xcopy anymore

DBJ uses turbo

Grifter is a poophead

WHAT NOW SF GAF?

Pretty good assessment there. You're only wrong about one person.

Vex is free!

jlai

Lost Fragment said:
Saty sucks

DBJ uses turbo

Grifter is a poophead

WHAT NOW SF GAF?

Its like you've been secretly idling in our IRC chats, spying on our secrets... but now the cat's out of the bag. :(

Vex gunnin' for that #1 spot at Evo2k11!

Axis

jlai said:
Its like you've been secretly idling in our IRC chats, spying on our secrets... but now the cat's out of the bag. :(

Vex gunnin' for that #1 spot at Evo2k11!

daigo gonna be so fray

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Everybody is free on GAF. That's why we're the laughing stock of the FGC. Nobody takes us seriously. Then again, who cares.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No, everybody is free. Saty is beating everyone up so far. That's what happens when you have 20 kids and stay home while your wife works.

Lost Fragment said:
Saty sucks

DBJ uses turbo

Grifter is a poophead

WHAT NOW SF GAF?
Come see me after school. 3pm. by the mcdonalds. no teachers bitch.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shoutouts to everybody on the stream today. Shoutouts to Art getting blown up by GAF 0-3. :)

Highlights later tonight.

Satyamdas

Banned
Kadey said:
Shoutouts to everybody on the stream today. Shoutouts to Art getting blown up by GAF 0-3. :)
I'd say Art got blown up by lag more than anything. NY to Cali connections are terrible and tonight was no exception. Me and Art were orange bars ffs. :*(

Only managed to catch the last few matches.

Was also castigated for recommending greg change his name to az_herpkick derpkick.

I didn't mean it; please don't hurt me.

vissione

Banned
Satyamdas said:
I'd say Art got blown up by lag more than anything. NY to Cali connections are terrible and tonight was no exception. Me and Art were orange bars ffs. :*(

If there's anything I learned from this thread is XBL doesn't lag there's no excuses.

cackhyena

I was the most free fucker in that lobby. 0 - 10. Getting to see Art do his thing was cool, though. Wish I could have played him once. Maybe I should play this game more often and actually practice. Maybe.

Axis

cackhyena said:
I was the most free fucker in that lobby. 0 - 10. Getting to see Art do his thing was cool, though. Wish I could have played him once. Maybe I should play this game more often and actually practice. Maybe.

just crack out on it like we do.

knee

_dementia said:
I'm 50/50. Definitely interested.

Well get off of the fence and come to Orlando! It's a solid event! Big names are confirmed (Wong, Tokido, Gamerbee, etc-- everyone except Daigo, really).

Joekage said:
I'll most definitely be there along with at least 2 other gaffers most likely (chaotix and findmyfarms) Should be a great time!

Excellent! I'll be there with all of the other red shirts!

1rNukm.jpg

AZ Greg

Anyone have a new character suggestion for me?

Akuma brought it to my attention for the first time last night that Vega was broken. And the last thing I want is to be herp derp like Saty who abuses Sim's broken U1.

AZ Greg said:

Akuma brought it to my attention for the first time last night that Vega was broken. And the last thing I want is to be herp derp like Saty who abuses Sim's broken U1.

Gief

AZ Greg said:

Why not go Easy mode. ROGSTER!

hitsugi

AZ Greg said:

Guy. Until AE because then people will say he's too good.

AZ Greg said:

Cammy...and when AE rolls out...Yun or Yang (for Saty LOL)

mr. puppy

Banned
So does anybody play Adon around here? Just have a quick question:

I've been using Jaguar Tooth a lot more than most players do....in particular I find that I'm best with Adon at midscreen or longer, and using short jaguar tooth to get to the other side of the screen is working a lot for me when the game is too close for my comfort zone. I think I like this range since I'm so used to playing it with Guile.

So, when you're at this range, the jump arc for the jaguar tooth before it hits the wall is vertical, and then it moves towards the wall. If you have your opponent waiting for you to maybe Ex-Tooth to get in, and waiting to punish it on reaction with some like an SRK, have you noticed that you can use Taunt #9 as a bait, as it has a comparable initial startup?

I know the short hop taunt has been discussed a little but, but I'm having a lot of success baiting people into thinking that I'm doing a Jaguar Tooth, attempt to react to it, and completely wiff because I'm really just taunting, and since you can cancel the taunt you can just go right in and punish.

This character has so much more depth than people give him credit for, I'm having a lot of fun bouncing all over the place while he screams like a damn monkey.

LowParry

AZ Greg said:

Just stick with a charge character. I use Bison as my alt. Maybe try Guile or Balrog.

hitsugi said:
After TKCS removal in AE, it seems like a lot of people completely forgot about her...

I haven't really kept up with AE footage as far as Cammy is concerned, but hopefully it will be counterhit city....and maybe I can actually do the Sako combo with more consistency this time, yeah!

cackhyena said:
What happened to Sako? I never hear about him.
Sako was big in the arcade scene back in the Vampire Savior days. Now he mostly just plays online. He recently became sponsored by Hori though, and he'll be at ReveLAtions early next month. Hopefully he'll travel to more tourneys thanks to the sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom