• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

The Ultimate Guide to Beating USD Online

Tip #367: If you land a cross-up, go for jab, jab, throw. USD hardly ever crouch techs when being hit, so the throw is almost guaranteed.

Tip:#620: If USD has full meter, be patient. If you wait long enough, he's bound to get an accidental Super eventually. The combination of the accidental input and the heavy punish that follows will leave him completely mind-fucked.

AZ Greg

Kadey said:

I like how you uploaded the 1 match he won of our 5 or so matches. And it was my first game of the night and probably the month.
galol.gif

Edit: Noticed you did the same for my matches against DBJ. Stay trollin'!

zlatko

Banned
Rocky_Balboa said:
I like them much more than I originally thought. There are so many deals on points so you'll actually get them much cheaper than you would on PSN. Also there has been a lot of points giveaways. I haven't heard about PSN money giveaways.

Can't give away PSN money when there's no PSN store. :D

Well, that was embarrassing. GG's Immortal.

Your Gouken is on a different level.

Thanks for the practice. It was good to play some beastly PSN Gaf for once. :(

Imm0rt4l

black_vegeta said:
Well, that was embarrassing. GG's Immortal.

Your Gouken is on a different level.

Thanks for the practice and good to play some beastly PSN Gaf for once. :(

ggs vegeta

dat black on black violence, I'm sure unfamiliarity may have gotten the better of you.

Also for you or anyone looking for competition on psn I recommend joining the gfaqs ssf4 chatroom, I can send an invite to who ever likes, room is always full. Their are some serious killer in there. Yesterday I was in a room with 4 other guys all with over 5k pp. I squeezed out only 2 wins out of my 8 figts x_x. Their are some more lowly players in their as well, but everyones pretty competent.

Imm0rt4l said:
ggs vegeta

dat black on black violence

Also for you or anyone looking for competition on psn I recommend joining the gfaqs ssf4 chatroom, I can send an invite to who ever likes, room is always full. Their are some serious killer in there. Yesterday I was in a room with 4 other guys all with over 5k pp. I squeezed out only 2 wins out of my 8 figts x_x. Their are some more lowly players in their as well, but everyones pretty competent.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
AZ Greg said:
If Saty has a >50% win rate against any of you then it's time to take up knitting.

It's also true that he's only fought my Viper twice and I haven't played that character that seriously since vanilla :)

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I haven't played her that seriously in over a year, and I can count the number of times I've played her in recent months on one hand...but yo, I could still beat you in a FT10 with her :)

Lost Fragment said:
I haven't played her that seriously in over a year, and I can count the number of times I've played her in recent months on one hand...but yo, I could still beat you in a FT10 with her :)

Sounds like an ol' fashion Bill Cosby tap dancing challenge to me.

"CHHAAAALLEENNGGE"

Satyamdas

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
Why do you say this to me... when you know I will kill you for it?

/General Zod

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
black_vegeta said:
Bkackhawkxdown plays super lame. I beat him, but boy was it frustrating chasing his ass all over the screen.

He has used Dan, Sagat and Ryu against me. I don't think hes ever beaten me, but the guy is definitely dedicated =P.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
GhostRidah said:
His MK matches were streamed, no idea if they played anything else.

Yeah. He won.

Sp00ky wasn't streaming it but a good friend of mine Bifuteki was. Same guy that helped me set up my stream. :)

Threi said:
im currently 1-6 vs BlackHawkxDown.

dude bodies me for free

With his lame ass tactics, I can see a good majority of good players falling victim.

With Ken, he abuses f.mk. I shut that shit down with FA. Then it was all about watching out for his wakeup srk, then chasing him from one end of the screen to the other.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rocky_Balboa said:
I'm here to make Corky even more jealous. I just came home from a 10 hour SSF4 event with actual people, not online!

:mad:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

:(

I want to play with people aswell. I swear I live in a city where there's 3 people who play SF or something...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Relix thinks that since he all that cause he has godlike "I don't live in the US" lag vs. USA opponents. Stay mashing unpunishable (because of lag) hassanshou's homey.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Pretty slow last night. Understandable since it's the whole memorial day weekend thing. Plus UFGT7 was going on and other local tournies at various places.

Doing stuff in the day, streaming late nights as usual. It was just Troof, Kuma and I with a little bit of Eva.

I'll just post videos people may have missed.

Eva vs Haunts.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/286655603

VDaedalus vs Threi.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/286587716

RB vs Mike Bison.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/286299746

Saty vs his best friend. The infamous UNBEATABLE.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/285862228

Eva vs Four Wude.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/285806760

cackhyena

Good stuff. I'm looking through the backlog. Joekage v Onlinetony? Gotta check that out. I don't think I saw one knee from Saty's Sim for all that retarded jumping UNBEATABLE did. Loved the taunting at the end.

You streaming tonight, Kadey? The craziness has died down around here so I'm good for some SF.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Timedog said:
Relix thinks that since he all that cause he has godlike "I don't live in the US" lag vs. USA opponents. Stay mashing unpunishable (because of lag) hassanshou's homey.

Hazan's 4 life

eissan

Threi said:
im currently 1-6 vs BlackHawkxDown.

dude bodies me for free

all he does is run and mash dp when you get a knock down. very annoying but pretty easy to beat when you figure out what he is doing.

Satyamdas

Banned
cackhyena said:
Good stuff. I'm looking through the backlog. Joekage v Onlinetony? Gotta check that out. I don't think I saw one knee from Saty's Sim for all that retarded jumping UNBEATABLE did. Loved the taunting at the end.
That's because certain characters have jump in attacks that beat or trade with the knee. Rog, Chun, Vega, Dudley, etc. Some are worse than others, but all of them make it very risky to AA them. Also, Unbeatable and I have terrible lag, which makes attempting AA knees even more risky.

If anything needs to be uploaded it's a highlight of him waiting in an 8 person lobby only to get booted when it's his turn. God tier trolling by Kadey which I approve of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom