• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
I was checking the net this morning to find the confirmation of the price for AE DLC on Xbox Live when it comes, but I can't find it anywhere from Capcom to state the price. Someone on SRK randomly said it was $15.00, but no one has actual links to prove this is true.

Does anyone here know where I can see what the price will be? I thought it was going to be 1600 MSoft points which is 20 bucks.

zlatko said:
I was checking the net this morning to find the confirmation of the price for AE DLC on Xbox Live when it comes, but I can't find it anywhere from Capcom to state the price. Someone on SRK randomly said it was $15.00, but no one has actual links to prove this is true.

Does anyone here know where I can see what the price will be? I thought it was going to be 1600 MSoft points which is 20 bucks.

It's 15 bucks. I think it was announced at Captivate?

notworksafe

zlatko said:

You'll be able to get Arcade Edition as a $15 download if you already own a copy of Super Street Fighter IV
http://www.giantbomb.com/news/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition-coming-home/3036/

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Conceited said:
Yeah, starts today in Chicago, streamed by Level Up.

SSF4's last major too, since Revelations and CEO will be AE.

Oh nice, I envy you guys and your bloody timezone... I'm probably long asleep when the tourney starts ;_;

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Kimosabae said:
I eagerly anticipate the day the fgc takes these games seriously enough to start their tournaments on time.

UFGT doesn't start until 6 PM Chicago time so there's still a few hours to go. If there's any hope of a U.S. community-run tournament starting on time and following schedule throughout 3 days, it would be this one. Keits has done a helluva job planning this one out.

USD

one_kill said:
How do you guys do that EX dash cancel move? The one that allows you to do more moves.
During a cancellable move, press and hold MP+MK (same buttons for regular Focus Attacks), and then cancel it with a forward or backward dash. What moves are cancellable varies from character to character, but most characters have at least one or two special moves that can be cancelled with an FADC.

GhostRidah said:
I wonder if there will be a new costume pack to go with those Yun/Yang/Oni/E.Ryu or just a mini pack for just those four.
I think the costume pack is scheduled for a month after the DLC drops.

I'll probably buy it for hatless kitchen chef Yun :/

notworksafe

zlatko said:
Ah, okay cool. You were saying earlier it was 1600 points so that threw me for a loop. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

Going to buy those points today so I'm all set. Yun main confirmed.
Yeah sorry. The conversion from real money to Allards isn't my strong suit. :p

zlatko

Banned
notworksafe said:
Yeah sorry. The conversion from real money to Allards isn't my strong suit. :p

Microsoft moon bucks were such a stupid idea. I get why they did it(make you buy more than you actually need so you piss money away), but you'd think they'd have common sense after a while to go with standard flat rates like PSN.

Anyways I added 1600 points, because I figured I'd probably want the Yun DLC costumes as well.

I'm excited to dive deep into some serious SF4 play for the next few months again. :)

zlatko said:
Microsoft moon bucks were such a stupid idea. I get why they did it(make you buy more than you actually need so you piss money away), but you'd think they'd have common sense after a while to go with standard flat rates like PSN.
I like them much more than I originally thought. There are so many deals on points so you'll actually get them much cheaper than you would on PSN. Also there has been a lot of points giveaways. I haven't heard about PSN money giveaways.

AZ Greg

cackhyena said:
What do I do with myself if he has 100% win rate against me. I'm not fond of suicide, so let's leave that one off the table.

You drop SF4 and main this

200943b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom