• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The number one question I get from YT is what is the track listing.
And the stream at it's peak viewers, when Art was in the stream and lobby, the same.
Most of the FGC crowd and people I hang out with are into that kind of stuff. It's a preference, just like anything else.

Stream and stuff is up. I'll just wait for people to arrive before I start an Endless. Ready whenever you are Jeff. I'll let you gatekeep.

zlatko

Banned
I know it's a long shot, but I seriously wish SSF4AE DLC brings back Indestructible and the vanilla SF4 character select theme.

Most god like songs out of SF4 so far.

zlatko said:
I know it's a long shot, but I seriously wish SSF4AE DLC brings back Indestructible and the vanilla SF4 character select theme.

Most god like songs out of SF4 so far.
I wish we had Character Select screen Layout from Vanilla as well.

Joekage

cackhyena said:
Good stuff. I'm looking through the backlog. Joekage v Onlinetony? Gotta check that out. I don't think I saw one knee from Saty's Sim for all that retarded jumping UNBEATABLE did. Loved the taunting at the end.

You streaming tonight, Kadey? The craziness has died down around here so I'm good for some SF.

You don't wanna watch my matches. I am officially ass online. Think I lost most every match haha. I did hit some counter hit setups but Cody online is like playing a bulldozer coated in cement...just couldn't get used to the slowdown. Will try to do better next time haha.

XBL > Joekage

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Timedog said:
After not playing for a month, and before that only playing offline........lag :(

Isn't offline just heavenly? Each time I do myself the disservice of clicking the "xbox live" menu I hate myself for two weeks straight,

just got back to my hotel after binging the hell out of oni for the past three days at an arcade. probably dropped thirty five bucks in quarters. oni is godlike, everything i wanted and more.

fierce, forward fierce,, towards rh, crh, sweep are all amazing. forward throw gives a ton of options for wakeup games. charge fp fireball meaty, rh slash crossup, airdash tatsu, dash overhead, etc

buttstomp is really good, almost like a vertical short swing blow with invincibility. uppercut looks really cool. ultra 1 is way better than 2, you can tiger knee air fireball ultra to be a badass. ultra 2 can fall out on combo after ex slash.

dash and jump arent amazing, focus is bad, light and medium slash dont seem too great, air dash doesnt seem that important, more emphasis at dominant normals. good fireball variety, but has trouble with some zoners. very fun character.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I feel like the week that I had Super when it first came out but didn't open the package cause I was trying to learn this 4 bar double FADC corner combo in vanilla really hurt me tonight. I wish I could get that week back.

Papi

Satyamdas said:
If anything needs to be uploaded it's a highlight of him waiting in an 8 person lobby only to get booted when it's his turn. God tier trolling by Kadey which I approve of.
Hahahahahahaha.

Mœbius

True, although since it's the last major update with new characters there should at least be a revamp of the OP and a title change etc.

El Sloth

Banned
God's Beard said:
fierce, forward fierce,, towards rh, crh, sweep are all amazing. forward throw gives a ton of options for wakeup games. charge fp fireball meaty, rh slash crossup, airdash tatsu, dash overhead, etc
In my time with him I couldn't quite figure which normal was best for which anti-air situations. I used towards.RH a lot since it has juggle properties, but I couldn't figure out what to follow up with. What do you think?
ultra 1 is way better than 2.
Agreed. You can also aim it straight up to catch someone in a crossup attempt.
focus is bad, light and medium slash dont seem too great, air dash doesnt seem that important, more emphasis at dominant normals. good fireball variety, but has trouble with some zoners. very fun character.
This is an understatement. It's range is ASS. bah

I feel short and forward slash are pretty good for mixup purposes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just change the title. Add Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu info along with changes, put thread back in gaming and shazaam, everything is done.

Shoutouts to getting signed off of LIVE again when I'm gone. I think it has something to do with the latest update. I have to check my console settings. Things were pretty lively last night despite the circumstances.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They were playing. Just not in our lobby.

Kinda weird seeing Relix saying stuff like "Oh, I'm all warmed up." And not knowing what's going on.

cackhyena

I meant in our lobby. You, Eva and a couple others were mia. Forget the guy's name that was having a field day with us. The 20,000 bp Rog. Troof couldn't even topple him.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Eva was probably messing around with Kathy.

I was gone. Don't know what was up with everyone else.

I think Troof could take that Rog. Unless he uses Akuma he's never playing for real. He's that good. Certain people are saying his Akuma is better than Four Wude. And Four Wude is an SBO qualifier.

Satyamdas

Banned
Kadey said:
Eva was probably messing around with Kathy.

I was gone. Don't know what was up with everyone else.

I think Troof could take that Rog. Unless he uses Akuma he's never playing for real. He's that good. Certain people are saying his Akuma is better than Four Wude. And Four Wude is an SBO qualifier.
Troofgod's Akuma?! o_O o_O

Dude is ass. And I'm not just saying that because he is an e-thug who wants beef with me. Dude is seriously caca. Four Wude is Tokido + Momochi compared to Troof.

Imm0rt4l

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition|OT| Now With Extra Evil
Super Street Figgter 4 Arcade Edition|OT| Revenge of the PRC
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition|OT| Just choose a Chinese Character
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition|OT| Divekicks and infinite blockstun

Courtesy of Reno/Oichi:

Date: August 20th
Place: Asagaya Loft A
Games: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

The official Godsgarden page hasn’t been updated with the news… but would I lie?

Perhaps. :p

Like the previous events, participants will be voted into the main tournament, and there will be a preliminary tournament, with the winner having the privilege of joining the vote-ins. I suppose there will be more info as soon as the event is officially announced. :)

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition|OT| If You're Seeing This Thread, Your PC Copy Isn't Gimped

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition|OT| Pick Yun Or DIE!!

El Sloth said:
In my time with him I couldn't quite figure which normal was best for which anti-air situations. I used towards.RH a lot since it has juggle properties, but I couldn't figure out what to follow up with. What do you think?

Agreed. You can also aim it straight up to catch someone in a crossup attempt.

This is an understatement. It's range is ASS. bah

I feel short and forward slash are pretty good for mixup purposes.
stand fierce i think is his best anti air for general jump ins, its fast and has a hitbox above his head. crouch fierce for crossups is good too, but his specials are really good aa as well. oni has a ton of very good options for controlling space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom