• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number45 said:
I assume to catch you by surprise and sneak a win, I never used to check the specifics when I played - got caught out by it so many times. :'(
Does it give you the same amount of PP for a win? I suppose it could be used for boosting.

notworksafe said:
:( I take no responsibility for the wack players who play my characters.

I really need to play someone other than Juri or Ken.

And Roc, I think I'm in the PSN chat. I'll have to check when I get home to see if I lost it when I swapped to a new HDD.

I'm going to try coming on again tonight. So if you want free wins, be there. :p

TWO GAMES, and nobody has come up with any strategies for Hakan. WTF SF community?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
riding the train hoooome, sitting at daydreaming of sf. Thinking of switching main for the 44636th time... What say ye gaf Sagat vs Akuma who do I get to embarass myself with?

/iphone

Corky said:
riding the train hoooome, sitting at daydreaming of sf. Thinking of switching main for the 44636th time... What say ye gaf Sagat vs Akuma who do I get to embaress myself with?

Sagat.

Akuma is a Jersey Shore reject. Broom hair, tanned, and roided out.

At least Sagat used to be a good character at one point (SF2).

I don't like that SFA style Sagat. I liked lanky Sagat better.

The Evo streaming plans sound great and well thought. It sounds like it's going to be a great time, great experience for all in attendance and viewing.

There shouldn't be any complaints about game X not being covered.

And congrats to Momochi, Chocoblanka and Floe for getting signed to EG.

I hope Markman's announcement is Poongko and Gamerbee are joining Team Madcatz.

Corky

The Take Out Bandit said:
Sagat.

Akuma is a Jersey Shore reject. Broom hair, tanned, and roided out.

At least Sagat used to be a good character at one point (SF2).

I don't like that SFA style Sagat. I liked lanky Sagat better.

But akuma is more in your face whereas sagat is tigerzoning from the back of
the bus! :(

Corky

_dementia said:
Pick a twin. They're pretty in your face.

they're ugly and stupid...and anyone who use them should feel bad :l

Akuma it is.

....or Sagat sigh

Conceited said:
EVO stream details

http://shoryuken.com/2011/07/13/evo-2011-streaming-details-watch-online-july-29-31/

Pretty sweet setup from the sounds of it, needs more Hu/Silk confirmation on the mic though.
Commentary that I really hope happens:
Mike Ross and Gootecks - never ceases to be amusing
Chris Hu and anyone. (Sidebar: I was at Next Level a couple of weekends ago and my girlfriend flipped out about meeting him.)
Viscant is one of the best commentators out there, I hope he makes it this time.

Kioshen

Corky said:
they're ugly and stupid...and anyone who use them should feel bad :l

I don't feel bad for using Yang. He was my favorite character in 3S so I would have used him no matter where in the tier list he would have landed.

Corky

Kioshen said:
I don't feel bad for using Yang. He was my favorite character in 3S so I would have used him no matter where in the tier list he would have landed.

Just being facetious ;), tiers mean like nothing for 90% of the people who own the game, myself included. Given the game is balanced overall.

N4Us said:
Adam Sessler and that guy who talked to his grandma on the phone during a match commentary
Adam "all tied up" Sessler x SF4 "jab spam" Answers guy

but seriously, Sessler and Mike Ross would be hilarious.

Nyoro SF

SamVimes said:
Yipes - Sessler
After three minutes Yipes starts insulting sessler and/or saying completely nonsensical stuff about the match!

It would actually be much funnier if Yipes played along with Sessler's euphemisms.

If I can beat FF9 and play the Catherine demo first, I'll be on. Shouldn't take too long to beat FF9, I already beat Deathguise and it's just Trance Kuja and lolnecron left.

Rocwell

MiniBossBattle said:
Can a character searching scrub like me join too? I need to stop using Bison and Sim.
By all means. Skill levels of all types welcome

@Ultimoo I sent you a friend req but I have to go to work in about an hour and won't be back until like 10 PM PST. If you have access to your psn now I can add you to the chat, otherwise you'll have to wait or get someone else to invite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom