• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioshen

Rocwell said:
Post your ids so someone can friend you and add you to the chat

If that's the case then can someone add me to the gaf chat too ? Kioshen is my psn id. Thanks !

@Corky

Sorry mate that's the second time today I got biten by someone being facetious ;). Guess I get trolled easily today !

the_log_ride said:
Of course you can, dammit! GET TO JOINING!

Signed up. Using sim too.
Zombie_Dhalsim_by_appleyrotten.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Kioshen said:
Sorry mate that's the second time today I got biten by someone being facetious ;). Guess I get trolled easily today !

:D

It's all good. We're all a bunch of happy go lucky fellas in this thread <3.
I'll kill you in your sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

the_log_ride said:
You bring tears of happiness to my eyes, MBB. I take solace in the fact that I won't be the only Sim gettin' bodied in the ranbats.

Thanks, I will try to get some matches in PSN but Demon's Souls is consuming my mind and time right now.
Gotta get Back Medium Kick ->Light Flame down.

Guesong said:
Dreath_7

Ah ha ha! But I am going on a Europe Trip in a week or so for like 10 days. Unless the Gafbat starts later? Not seeing any precise date in the OP. Else I wouldn't mind.
It starts later maybe in August.

MiniBossBattle said:
Thanks, I will try to get some matches in PSN but Demon's Souls is consuming my mind and time right now.
Gotta get Back Medium Kick ->Light Flame down.

Hit that training room. Do it 10x on each side in a row. If you miss, start over.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Better late than never. Someone should always make them when the usual people aren't around.

Was going to watch the stream but its down. :(

Ilúvatar said:
Somewhat related question, has anyone watched King of Chinatown yet?

Yea i saw it. Its basically an hour long video about triforce and jwong's relationship from the gamestop nationals to evo 2010. Its pretty good but short.

elfinke

This current teamspooky stream is alllllll kinds of bizarre. Life leads? Awwwwstrayah? Singapore? WTF is going in there, lol?

Still, it's keeping me company on this dreary Thursday afternoon!

holdbrillanj

Neo Member
Corky said:
soo I'm going to start playing AE on PC starting tomorrow and I'm in desperate need of a sparring partner with as flawless connection as humanly possible. I'm in sweden, with that in mind is there anyone out there?

Yes! Norway here.

You (and anyone else in europe) can add my GT holdbrillanj

I play on PC/Xbox360, same gt both places.

notworksafe

GGs to everyone I played.

Too bad I only remembered how to play at the end there. Very annoyed with my performance tonight. Gonna go ahead and blame online. >_>

Imm0rt4l

Decided to play a few ranked matches before bed and got beat by this rufus. I was a little salty cuz I knew I could beat him. I went to do arcade ranked request and he joined my matches to run it back. first match we were both low on life and he goes for U2 to chip me, eats a shin shoryuken. Exact same thing happened 2nd round. He wants to run it back again and opts to use u1. first round he threw out a jesus kick that was punished by shin sho, 2nd round he throws out a galactic tornado which again is punished by shin sho. 4 rounds with the same conclusion, I'd be pretty salty.

Also I didn't realize that joining a endless match from the win/loss screen consitutes as a rage quit, I lost at least 300 points without realizing that today, now I'm at 2800pp.

notworksafe said:
GGs to everyone I played.

Too bad I only remembered how to play at the end there. Very annoyed with my performance tonight. Gonna go ahead and blame online. >_>

>:|

You didn't show up for hugs?!

Man. . .

Good games last night indeed. That super close match with Beef's fluffy pants T.Hawk and that other guy that was pwning consistently was pretty incredible. Who was that? Think they were playing Radioactive Treasure Troll.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
holdbrillanj said:
Yes! Norway here.

You (and anyone else in europe) can add my GT holdbrillanj

I play on PC/Xbox360, same gt both places.

wooop wooop! This is awesome, will add you as soon as I jump on again.

<3

Imm0rt4l said:
Decided to play a few ranked matches before bed and got beat by this rufus. I was a little salty cuz I knew I could beat him. I went to do arcade ranked request and he joined my matches to run it back. first match we were both low on life and he goes for U2 to chip me, eats a shin shoryuken. Exact same thing happened 2nd round. He wants to run it back again and opts to use u1. first round he threw out a jesus kick that was punished by shin sho, 2nd round he throws out a galactic tornado which again is punished by shin sho. 4 rounds with the same conclusion, I'd be pretty salty.

Also I didn't realize that joining a endless match from the win/loss screen consitutes as a rage quit, I lost at least 300 points without realizing that today, now I'm at 2800pp.
I didn't even know there was a penalty for rage quitting. Awesome.

Calibrated

Neo Member
Woohoo my account finally got approved!!

Hopefully I can endless battle with some of you guys soon... I'm on xbox 360 and in the Uk (gamertag=calibrated) so please feel free to add me no matter what skill level as I'd say I'm about average. Should be around tonight so I'll make a lobby if anyone is interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom