• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Adam Sessler AND Morgan Webb on commentary for the finals? You've got to be fucking kidding me. That shit will be funny, but it'll be a hyper killer too. At least last year they had Adam with Seth so there was at least one guy who knew wtf he was talking about.

dragonballjoseph said:
Won another tournament Saturday. So I've won the past 4 tournies I've entered. Time to make EVO number 5!

You should tell them how much PP you have. I bet you get seeded and everything.

I'm still crackin' up at all the Sessler commentary comments. If it's really true that Webb will be commentating as well, then this will be monumentally hilarious.

I would be pleasantly suprised, however, if Sessler was secretly following the scene during this past year, and came to EVO full prepared and educated on things. Sessler ain't a bad guy...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't think Art and them considers themselves a GAFFER. Or any forum poster period.
The fact that Marn didn't know who we were or Tom Brady says that much about us right now. Hey, we're only the biggest gaming forum in the world where celebrities and developers alike posts.

I would absolutely love it if Min put up a separate channel just for the commentary so we could put the Sp00ky stream on mute.

It's what I do with the football (soccer) turn off the commentary on tv and listen to the radio commentary instead whilst watching it.

Neki

Heavy's Sandvich said:
I would absolutely love it if Min put up a separate channel just for the commentary so we could put the Sp00ky stream on mute.

It's what I do with the football (soccer) turn off the commentary on tv and listen to the radio commentary instead whilst watching it.

I like hearing the sounds from the game though.

I'm in the same Marvel pool as Chris G... and if I make it out, I'm within 3 pools of Combofiend, Viscant and Clockwork.

There's no seeded players in my SF4 pool, but I've only been practicing Marvel :-(

zlatko

Banned
Kadey said:
I don't think Art and them considers themselves a GAFFER. Or any forum poster period.
The fact that Marn didn't know who we were or Tom Brady says that much about us right now. Hey, we're only the biggest gaming forum in the world where celebrities and developers alike posts.

Why not? Markman and Art give NeoGaf shout outs all the time. Art visits this place on a consistent basis, and he loves the tournament threads USD makes.

I definitely consider him a Gaffer. We should ask him to see if he considers himself a fellow Gaffer like Markman and haunts.

jlai

Kadey said:

Marn knew, he said we didn't hate him as much over here

God's Beard said:
I'm in the same Marvel pool as Chris G... and if I make it out, I'm within 3 pools of Combofiend, Viscant and Clockwork.

There's no seeded players in my SF4 pool, but I've only been practicing Marvel :-(
You got it man, fuck them up!

-Mikey-

So, adam and morgan commentating finals is a joke, right? Fucking hope so.

If true they should only commentate for the audience watching on g4tv and let people that are actually interested in watching a high level match w/o shit commentators have someone we're use to.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
zlatko said:
Why not? Markman and Art give NeoGaf shout outs all the time. Art visits this place on a consistent basis, and he loves the tournament threads USD makes.

I definitely consider him a Gaffer. We should ask him to see if he considers himself a fellow Gaffer like Markman and haunts.

He likes Neogaf but he doesn't like posting on forums. Difference. I think most of the top players don't bother with forums because there is too many drama. I'm talking about EH and SRK specifically. While GAF is a more tightly knit group, there are still many haters and misinformed people out there about the FGC in general.

Ultimoo said:
at least Morgan is hot, right?
Gootecks thinks so, according to the King of Chinatown doc.

Like, he's really really into her from the sounds of things.

Welcome back MIMIC. Want this?

JKTyJ.png

(assuming you still play Fuerte)

Kaako

Felium Defensor
_dementia said:

The part when he was jumping up and down with excitement cause she mentioned J.Wong's name on G4 was so embarrassing. I laughed throughout that whole segment.

zlatko

Banned
_dementia said:

JKTyJ.png

inthatassdcc6.gif

So you are saying Gootecks would like to be in dat ass?

Edgeward

Imma have to borrow a laptop so I can troll the stream chat while watching EVO on the big screen. That shit better not be on a delay or it will fuck it up for me.

zlatko

Banned
Edgeward said:
Imma have to borrow a laptop so I can troll the stream chat while watching EVO on the big screen. That shit better not be on a delay or it will fuck it up for me.

Impossible to troll on Evo chat. It goes too fast.

MIMIC

Banned
_dementia said:

JKTyJ.png

Thanx. And thanx :) Whenever I change (if I ever do), I'll probably use this.

Edgeward

zlatko said:
Impossible to troll on Evo chat. It goes too fast.

Not if you get stuck in a small room, then it can move so slow. I kinda want to take the day off friday so I can get a good spot and never leave the computer off.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
I sure hope somebody plans on restreaming/archiving EVO because I'm going to miss the entire tournament =/ EVO streams never seem to be archived in their entirety. Does anybody know if 2010 footage is still around anywhere?

Spooky has been pretty good recently about auto-archiving, but this is probably out of his power.

The director of Mike Ross's documentary Focus is hinting that it might be released on Thursday. We'll see...

notworksafe

Ugh. Just found out that my friend is in the same pool as myself.

How many players are at EVO..and I get stuck with someone who lives only a few blocks away and I play a few times a week.

zlatko

Banned
notworksafe said:
Ugh. Just found out that my friend is in the same pool as myself.

How many players are at EVO..and I get stuck with someone who lives only a few blocks away and I play a few times a week.

They don't know that though right? Don't worry I have seen into the future and he will get bodied right away so you don't have to put him down yourself.

notworksafe

zlatko said:
They don't know that though right? Don't worry I have seen into the future and he will get bodied right away so you don't have to put him down yourself.
"They" meaning the EVO peeps? I dunno. You have to put your city and state on the tourney registration so I figured it was to stop stuff like this. Here's hoping for some fresh blood to play. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: He just send me a text: "Don't worry. I'll go Adon on you". :|

EDIT 2: I PM'd MrWizard so maybe he can use some magic power to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom