• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
black_vegeta said:
zIWQW.jpg

Edit: And drinking the finest breasts milks

veggie, why'd you ever get juniored btw?

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
KajunW said:
Yun is so good, that you only need one hand to defeat your opponents!

Xian is pretty sick with those one handed combos.

Also, didn't know their English was so good, particularly Zhi.

Zhi is an international playboy: NYC/Taiwan/Singapore

That was a really great debut for Excellent Asian Adventures

Corky said:
veggie, why'd you ever get juniored btw?

Mentioned "IGN assemble" (I was new when this happened and wasn't aware of the strictness of dem mods). That's what did it.

Hopefully I can be "memberized" in due time with good behavior and contributing to threads. I've seen it done.

Corky

black_vegeta said:
Mentioned "IGN assemble"

Oh good god man... you deserve it :/

:p

;D

<3

8====D ( (

I'll put in a good word for you when the trial arrives.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
black_vegeta said:
This is the only ones I can find, not sure if this is AE or not

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Super_Street_Fighter_IV/Makoto
http://iplaywinner.com/makoto-ssf4

One of the Mak players can probably assist you if this isn't the AE guide.

They're out of date, but a lot of stuff is pretty much the same.

Read those, watch Haitani/Shiro/v-ryu matches, explore in training mode, and play matches and you'll be on your way. Makoto's kind of a hard character to learn though, so be prepared to lose for a while.

I've been thinking about doing a simple video guide for a while, but I'm lazy + my capturing setup is mad ghetto.

Edgeward

Wow, KOG's Troll Hawk is so sick. The bait into ultra set-up was so unbelieveable. But Xian's Yun is too on point, the last genei jin combo was super crisp.

Edgeward said:
Wow, KOG's Troll Hawk is so sick. The bait into ultra set-up was so unbelieveable. But Xian's Yun is too on point, the last genei jin combo was super crisp.
That's what I get for playing some free Minecraft, I miss a good Hawk. :(

Where is this stream you're watching?

Rocwell

Mœbius

Lost Fragment said:
I've been thinking about doing a simple video guide for a while, but I'm lazy + my capturing setup is mad ghetto.
I would actually really appreciate this, un-lazy yourself please. ;)

Chavelo

pic3.jpg

Oh man, what a pain in the ass that hard drive was... Made my experience with SSFIV:AE a living hell. Looks like the old main HD is about to crap out. Oh well... But now...

NOW I HAVE THE POWER OF THE MASTER RACE WITH ME. All the settings maxed. DAT JURI. No skippy gameplay... Just smooth SF sex.

DAT SF SEX

Add me on Steam if you dare: Steam - Chavelo.

I'm a sooooo FREEEEEEEEEE

So I finally watched Focus. Spelling errors aside, I really enjoyed it. Mike Ross seems like such a congenial guy, and it's nice to see him achieve success in something he truly enjoys. Additionally I found Sherry's feet quite easy to masturbate to. Overall, one of my favorite fighting game-related documentaries, and let me tell you, I have seen quite a few in the last year or two.

So I was the only one waiting for the elevator, and Seth Killian walks out by himself. I was drunk as fuck from the money match rooms(with eissan, killa sasa, alex valle, filipino champ, marlin pie, buktooth, ROM, noel brown, Masta CJ and Chris G) and about to throw up, so I had to pretend I didn't see him. FML

This is why I never drink.

Mœbius

God's Beard said:
So I was the only one waiting for the elevator, and Seth Killian walks out by himself. I was drunk as fuck from the money match rooms(with eissan, killa sasa, alex valle, filipino champ, marlin pie, buktooth, ROM, noel brown, Masta CJ and Chris G) and about to throw up, so I had to pretend I didn't see him. FML

lol. I will laugh if, when you meet up with him for the interview, he says something like: "Oh hey it's you! You looked like you were about to throw up last night."

def sim

_dementia said:
So I finally watched Focus. Spelling errors aside, I really enjoyed it. Mike Ross seems like such a congenial guy, and it's nice to see him achieve success in something he truly enjoys. Additionally I found Sherry's feet quite easy to masturbate to. Overall, one of my favorite fighting game-related documentaries, and let me tell you, I have seen quite a few in the last year or two.

Okay you got me, I laughed.

Papi

God's Beard said:

Hahahaha. How delicious.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
_dementia said:

uvjAD.gif

Corky

_dementia said:

So what's the deal, mike and sherry a couple or something? ( oh lord, reading that out loud makes it sound like somekind of days of our lives episode. )

USD

Corky said:
So what's the deal, mike and sherry a couple or something? ( oh lord, reading that out loud makes it sound like somekind of days of our lives episode. )
They were at the time. It's funny how much camera time she gets, yet they don't explain anything (though you can probably assume).

Corky

USD said:
They were at the time. It's funny how much camera time she gets, yet they don't explain anything (though you can probably assume).

Ah I see, that would explain the whole being in every other shot deal.

Guanoape

Neo Member
USD said:

Most of her camera time consists of her getting a stick shoved into her hands while Mike walks away angrily though :lol

Corky

Also correct me if I'm wrong but weren't there "several" FGC focused documentaries on the way? I have a faint recollection of "I got next" being one of them. Whatever happened?

Masaki_

I have a problem with hit confirms: I play Evil Ryu and I have trouble reacting to hit confirms. One of his best tools, in fact, require you to FADC on reaction to a Cr. MK into Hadoken connecting (as seen in this video of Mr. Naps) and I simply can't do it. Any tips?

Imm0rt4l

Masaki_ said:
I have a problem with hit confirms: I play Evil Ryu and I have trouble reacting to hit confirms. One of his best tools, in fact, require you to FADC on reaction to a Cr. MK into Hadoken connecting (as seen in this video of Mr. Naps) and I simply can't do it. Any tips?
Just training mode I guess, you really just have to know your cues so be paying close attention to your low forward if it hits, you've already buffered your hadouken so it's going to hit so you get ready to fadc. I don't play e. ryu, but when I play gouken I will often do something like st. fierce xx gohadouken FADC cr. mp xx tatsumaki gorasen even though the last special is something like -102 frames on block.

Only other advice I can give you is to go to training mode and put the dummy on random block and practice hitconfirming.

Masamuna

Masaki_ said:

Training mode with random block.

edit- didn't read immortals last blurb. What he said.

Rice Eater, have you been fooling around with E.Roos cr.MK karathrow? Seems hard but so worth the effort.

Chavelo

Dartastic said:
I guess this is a question for here. Is the netcode better on the PC version as opposed to the 360 version?

So far, I have been getting pretty good matches, except for that bit of lag in a match I had that made me rage...

Dartastic

I'm just wondering if the PC version of the game is considerably better online than the 360 version; and therefore worth spending the cash on.

MrMephistoX

Dartastic said:
I'm just wondering if the game is considerably better online than the 360 version; and therefore worth spending the cash.

IMHO not really. There was a time when LIVE was considerably better but that time has past.

[Edit] Are you in Portland as well? Just noticed the Timbers logo.

Dartastic

Thanks for the heads up. I'm thinking about buying it anyway for stages and costumes, and for the ability to play it anywhere... like at work when I'm stuck in the box office. Hah. Yeah, I am in Portland.... Are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom