• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 SCRUB Thread of Fresh Meaty Goodness

ReiGun

I guess I'm a scrub. My Makoto is awful at least.....Yeah, I'm a scrub.

ReiGun - Reigun16 (PSN) - USA (Maryland) - EST

One more match then I'm off to bed/cry myself to sleep....

edit: Flightofheaven needs his scrub card revoked.....either that or I need to create a SSFIV for babbies thread.

Goddam at his El Fuerte...

Good games tho...The sign of a good game is one that you don't quit while your getting your butt kicked..
That's soooo happening to me.

Knux-Future said:
One more match then I'm off to bed/cry myself to sleep....

edit: Flightofheaven needs his scrub card revoked.....either that or I need to create a SSFIV for babbies thread.

Goddam at his El Fuerte...

Good games tho...The sign of a good game is one that you don't quit while your getting your butt kicked..
That's soooo happening to me.

What, no way! I'm a total scrub. I tried to hang with dementia_ and the regular SSFIV GAF crew, and I got wricka-wreacked. I was just getting lucky.

Alright, another awesome, awesome night of fights. I wanna thank darkjedi187, jman2050, notworksafe, roynell317, rockso, and cy-rano. You guys were a blast to play with.

It's a shame the game lagged up right when MemoryCure joined up. Next time, dude.

I hope you guys don't mind me mass adding to my PSN list. SSFIV is my online game of choice, and it's really fun playing with people of my skill level. I get destroyed way too much.

I'll be adding york887, miragirth, reluctant hero, reigun16, and kadey1up soon. Is that ok?

xintin

somethings up with my SSFIV disc, gotta exchange tmrw. sorry for ignoring all the fight requests from you guys tonight.

Game is so fun :D
I pretty much always play with the exact same friend online (on SFIV). Me sakura, him ken. He always wins :).
Never won a game online against 'strangers'. All attempts at SFIV resulted in my miserable defeat. Tonight, for the first time, I won! Such a rush!
Good games, flightofheaven, darkjedi and chamber/novuscaine. Sorry i spam the same silly moves over and over.

notworksafe

Another night of great matches. Thanks guys!

I already ordered that 8 way gate, but I'm gonna keep practicing my moves tomorrow for the next time we play.

vesp

360 Gamertag: Vesp
Seattle, WA

play mostly late nights PST.

I'm terrible even though I played vanilla a ton.

Drame

I'll try to send chat invites to everyone on the PSN list today.

So if you are getting friends requests from some fellow named Halba. That's me.

Aesthet1c

I need to be on this list. I love this game almost as much as I suck at it. I played vanilla for about 3-4 months, and I thought I was decent, but was never able to FADC into anything. Now i'm looking at maining Juri, which means starting over again.

Aesthet1c - Aesthet1c (PSN) - USA MST

Riou

I would love to play in scrub gaf, tried playing with AZ grey and n3ss in a room and got wrecked. haha.

Riou - r0b0ky (XBL) - Canada EST

LiK

Emonk

Banned
langfor6 (PSN) - USA(MI) - EST

Game is in the mail, so I won't have it until the weekend or early next week.

thanks notworksafe for the square gate stick motion videos
I am trying to force myself to play with a stick even though I am very comfortable with Saturn Pad

notworksafe

gutter_trash said:
thanks notworksafe for the square gate stick motion videos
I am trying to force myself to play with a stick even though I am very comfortable with Saturn Pad
I was using a pad like that myself. I'm slowly working on my stick technique. I feel like I'm improving a bit the more I play so I figure it's just practice. The tips from FlightOfHeaven and the videos help too.

It sound like getting the octo gate installed should help as well, but I'd still like to learn the square gate techniques.

ALMOST beat Flowchart Ken. Little bastard got a cheap Shoryuken on me for the victory. Now I'm getting my ass handed to me by a very good Chun-Li. I think I should step away from the game for a few hours.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
QUARTER CIRCLES!

a9r19z.jpg

Chamber said:
QUARTER CIRCLES!

Agreed. Every time my Ibuki jumps and punches? Kunai.

Every time she does a crouching mp? Neckbreaker

Did my Juri neutral jump kick? Dive kick.

Fuerte randomly punching in the corner? Run

: /

Seems Sakura is the only one who doesn't give me problems.

---

Tonight's shout out goes to FXIII_Isamu, Novuscaine, miragith, notworksafe, and sce2511.

Sorry about bootin' ya, sce2511, but you are just too damn good. You had about 16 wins when I finally had to man up and kick ya out. Nothin' presonal, but you should really considering hanging with normal GAF. Beating us up can't be that fun.

Right? : (

Miragith

FlightOfHeaven said:

---

Tonight's shout out goes to FXIII_Isamu, Novuscaine, miragith, notworksafe, and sce2511.

Sorry about bootin' ya, sce2511, but you are just too damn good. You had about 16 wins when I finally had to man up and kick ya out. Nothin' presonal, but you should really considering hanging with normal GAF. Beating us up can't be that fun.

It was a lot of fun! I definitely need to practice a lot more.
I got the fight pad the other day, but I was considering on getting a fighting stick since someone posted earlier that the standard edition is $40 at Gamestop.

sca2511

FlightOfHeaven said:

---

always fun playing with GAF! no worries though. Practice Sakura's resets, they are a god send.

Can I get an invite to the chat? I figured I could mess around with you guys trying to get accustomed to the new cast / characters I've never played with before...

Miragith said:
It was a lot of fun! I definitely need to practice a lot more.
I got the fight pad the other day, but I was considering on getting a fighting stick since someone posted earlier that the standard edition is $40 at Gamestop.

Do it! Get an octogate, too.

sca2511 said:
always fun playing with GAF! no worries though. Practice Sakura's resets, they are a god send.

Thanks, I'm looking at iPW's guides right now. I'm going to focus on my 3 characters after I finish doing everyone's trials. I figure it'll help me know the other character's capabilities and improve my execution somewhat.

Can I get an invite to chat? Will be learning how to play with new characters. Didn't touch online too much in SF4.

PSN: marathonfool

Geo: USA/Northwest.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Seraphis Cain - SeraphisCain (PSN) - USA - EST

Not really sure where I fall in the skill levels, but I'm thinking I lean far more towards Scrub-GAF (FADC's make my head hurt). Would love to play with some GAFfers. :D

RoboManus

Neo Member
i got a friend request from Halba(Drame) about the chat but how exactly does that work? i'e never messed with the chat stuff on psn. what time do you guys set up endless battles and such?

Top Bottom