• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 SCRUB Thread of Fresh Meaty Goodness

noisome07

Banned
ezekial45 said:
Its almost 1:00am PST, anyone want to play some matches on PSN?

ezekial45

akachan ningen and I are playing.. I'll see if he can invite ya.
although according to this thread he's pretty good :( got my ass kicked somewhat.

CozMick

Banned
CozMick - UKGaf - PS3

Hadoken, Hadoken, Hadoken, Ultra!

That's my entire knowledge of Street Fighter games. :lol

CozMick said:
CozMick - UKGaf - PS3

Hadoken, Hadoken, Hadoken, Ultra!

That's my entire knowledge of Street Fighter games. :lol

Add in a couple Shoryukens and EX Tatsumakis and you'll be just like all the other Ken and Ryus online. =P

Drame

xintin said:
oh god Drame and his evily oily Hakan :lol
so evil ;.;
GGs, Xintin.

I have added everyone on the thread now. As I'll have the friend requests accepted I'll continue with the chat invites.

GG's Drame and ezekial45 :) Sorry I was crappy, I'm the master of winning the first round then throwing it all away :p

If anyone else wants some low-level matches, I'm johnny84 on PSN. My flag icon says US but I'm in the UK incase you're concerned about lag or whatever. Should be on and off most of the weekend and next week too :)

JustAnotherOtaku said:
GG's Drame and ezekial45 :) Sorry I was crappy, I'm the master of winning the first round then throwing it all away :p

If anyone else wants some low-level matches, I'm johnny84 on PSN. My flag icon says US but I'm in the UK incase you're concerned about lag or whatever. Should be on and off most of the weekend and next week too :)
=O So that was you. Yea, I'm not too great but I need to work on my Sakura.

Mœbius

Since I've been playing terribly so far, add me please:

pirateben - Pirateben (PSN) & Pirate Ben (XBL) - Taiwan

So this thread is specifically for people who aren't that great at SSFIV? If so, sign me up:

BENJO KAZ00IE
(note that it's two zeroes in Kazooie, not the letter O)

UK

akachan ningen said:
:lol what are you talking about?

I could have sworn I saw you in the normal thread and people were like "omg ur so good" and stuff to that effect.

Anyways, I hate to say it, but I much prefer to keep it to East Coast. Apparently, after some non-EST folk came on, the game lagged a bit and voice chat was shot. : (

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Good fights from every one last night! It was fun playing with fellow GAF peeps. I wonder why my mic kept breaking up. I couldn't really hear anyone last night.

notworksafe

FlightOfHeaven said:
I could have sworn I saw you in the normal thread and people were like "omg ur so good" and stuff to that effect.

Anyways, I hate to say it, but I much prefer to keep it to East Coast. Apparently, after some non-EST folk came on, the game lagged a bit and voice chat was shot. : (
Bummer. My MST connection didn't seem too bad. Anyway I'll be around tonight after work if you're hosting another Endless, Flight.

EDIT: The person I bought the 8 way gate from just emailed to say it'll be almost a month before my gate arrives from Hong Kong! I'm already considering buying another from an American shop (which would be cheaper then the one I bought!). :lol

CozMick

Banned
Good Games tonight, PirateBen, TheTrinidad and XinTin.

Gonna start getting to grips with Cammy, she seems special to me :lol

Chamber

love on your sleeve
notworksafe said:
I'm far better doing mine on the 2P side for some reason. :lol
Yeah, unless I'm in training mode in which case I do all the movements, FADC into Ultra and other assorted combos.

*sigh*

purg3

slept with Malkin
anyone playing on 360 right now?

I'll be in training mode, send me a msg if you want to play or have an endless battle room up

ultim8p00

Banned
D3vinchi(XBL) - USA - PST

I really need someone to practice with so I can get comfortable playing with my stick.

EDIT: That sounds so wrong.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
ultim8p00 said:
D3vinchi(XBL) - USA - PST

I really need someone to practice with so I can get comfortable playing with my stick.

EDIT: That sounds so wrong.

Ewww......Marky would be happy though.

I should be able to play tonight.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'll be on again around 10:30-11:00pm est if anyone wants to play or get a room going on 360

Ploid 3.0

Add me

PSN: Ploid
Central USA
New to arcade stick but on controller I mained Blanka until gaf said he was banned. In SSF4 I play DJ and Cody.

Nakazato

Volcynika said:
I still don't even know what FADC means!

PSN: Volcynika

Central Standard Time, US
Your Cammy is Beastly tho :lol

Ploid 3.0 said:
Add me

PSN: Ploid
Central USA
New to arcade stick but on controller I mained Blanka until gaf said he was banned. In SSF4 I play DJ and Cody.
:lol :lol Oh Gaf

Mœbius

CozMick said:
Good Games tonight, PirateBen, TheTrinidad and XinTin.

Gonna start getting to grips with Cammy, she seems special to me :lol
Yeah good games. :) Your Cammy caused me more trouble than any other character.

I've started playing some more Adon's online and he's proving to be an awkward character for me. :/

Top Bottom