• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl: First Look (~6 minutes of clips from the upcoming Fall CBS show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

So this and Legends of Tomorrow makes five DC superhero shows going on at the same time (I'm going to count Gotham as a Batman show just because) plus Constantine and uh, iZombie. Marvel has Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, and Daredevil. Am I missing anything?

Hell of a lot of comic book shows right there, and most of 'em aren't half bad.

Teen Titans on TNT or something too.

Dominator

Looks great to me.

I'm also interested in this Limitless show. Really shocked Bradley Cooper is going to have a recurring role on it. Never really watch CBS anymore but I'll watch those.

Vyer

The first half of the trailer is literally the SNL Black Widow skit.

yeah. painfully awkward.

but there's some good stuff in there too, and I'm hoping the trailer is just built overly cheesy for a reason. CBS probably wanted it as sitcom/rom com like as possible.

Also, the suit looks good as I expected.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
On one hand, X struggles with their job and secret job cliche is ehhhhhhhhhhh.
On the other hand, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the part with the plane and her jumping off a building was good. Costume is great too. Fucking in.

So this and Legends of Tomorrow makes five DC superhero shows going on at the same time (I'm going to count Gotham as a Batman show just because) plus Constantine and uh, iZombie. Marvel has Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, and Daredevil. Am I missing anything?

Marvel also has Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron First.

Did Cisco get the girl? All that matter.

Episode 15 my friend
AF2gFVQ.png

Malvingt2

Teen Titans on TNT. With Dick Grayson as leader

The Cowboy

I'm not 100% on board, but the flight scene and effects look decent. When The Flash was 1st shown i was in 100%, this I'm 50/50 - it could be good - but I'm not sold on it just yet.

And please fix that S, i was really hoping that was what was in the box as the gift :D.

Not my cup of tea, she has the female Clark Kent on lockdown though. Can't say I care for alpha male Jimmy either, or Superman offscreen teasing.

Her friend screams male-icity also.

Toki767

I'm not 100% on board, but the flight scene and effects look decent. When The Flash was 1st shown i was in 100%, this I'm 50/50 - it could be good - but I'm not sold on it just yet.

And please fix that S, i was really hoping that was what was in the box as the gift :D.

It sounds like you didn't pay attention to the trailer lol.

I wonder if this trailer spoils the first episode or the entire first season.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Anyone have official confirmation this is Arrowverse? Lots of people saying yes but I can't seem to find definitive source.

Certinty

Looks awesome.

First half of that video I didn't like at all but the second half was brilliant.

Still not sure where they want to take this universe though, but I guess we'll find out when this starts.

Lucifer and Preacher counting Vertigo. Marvel has AKA Jessica Jones on Netflix coming this year.

The Cowboy

It sounds like you didn't pay attention to the trailer lol.

I know what was in the box (a blanket that is used as a cape), i said i was hoping it was something else (the S shield with a yellow background) - that's why i said "And please fix that S, i was really hoping that was what was in the box as the gift".

Penguin

Arrow
The Flash
iZombie
Gotham
Supergirl
Lucifer
DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Will be on in the fall

Constantine is... whatever

Marvel has
Agents of SHIELD
Agent Carter
Daredevil
aka Jessica Jones

El Topo

Wow. Looks awful. First Look (or rather the extended trailer) of The Flash was much, much better.

Edit:
You know what? Ignoring the really bad bits (e.g. Superman references), it could be fun.

jelly

Felt like Ugly Betty/Devil Wears Prada for a moment there.

Looks pretty good in motion and she was nice in Glee in comparison to the poor pre release shots of Supergirl. She acts and looks great in that trailer. Show looks upbeat and fun, I'll be tuning in.

Dry After. ;)

(Also, MCU has a John Ridley-developed show in the works. And a now-defunct AoS spin-off.)

I thought the AoS spinoff isn't dead, it's just no longer directly related to AoS?

Edit: Gonna keep this about Supergirl. Just watched the trailer, looks like it could be fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. Refreshing, to be honest. I'll give it a chance.

Penguin

Teen Titans on TNT. With Dick Grayson as leader

Marvel also has Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron First.

Dry After. ;)

(Also, MCU has a John Ridley-developed show in the works. And a now-defunct AoS spin-off.)

I wouldn't count any of these shows sans Jessica Jones yet.

None of em have started production and most don't even have a cast.

They "exist" mostly on the conceptual level. Though fairly sure all the Marvel ones will be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom