• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not digging the pace of these action scenes. It's like they're rushing them to fit them in between these commercial breaks which are happening waaaay too often.

That hand-to-hand with the effects while they were fighting and she was getting thrown into stuff looked way better than I expected.

I'm not digging the pace of these action scenes. It's like they're rushing them to fit them in between these commercial breaks which are happening waaaay too often.

There's definitely some rapid pacing in this pilot. Like they wanted to get through the foundation stuff and get started. Like an hour and half to two hour squeezed into an hour.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Supergirl hand squeezes coal into diamonds to subsidize her extravagant lifestyle.

You know...I actually kinda like that idea. It's off the wall comic booky, like something Grant Morrison would come up with in an All-Star Supergirl.

Slayven

Her sister has some issues, good lord willing and the creek don't rise, she will be wearing a hood by the end of next season

Slayven

Speaking of which, why is Golden Glider even a criminal if she can fucking make gold? Like... christ, woman. Save yourself some trouble, shoot some rocks, BOOM!

in comics she was just a figure skater that wanted to hang with her brother Captain Cold

Goddamn. Yeah, they're filming this close range stuff surprisingly good!

Edit: The blue on that heat vision may have been a little weak as others have said, but that effect directly on the eyes looked super cool afterwards.

Slayven

That's Generic Evil Bald Guy to you

What a waste

2157965-letter_9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom