• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
Sölf;198497894 said:
Watched EP 5 yesterday and 6+7 today. 5+6 were actually okay, but 7 was the first really good episode. So show really gets better from here on? Please don't give me more episodes like 4, that one was horrible.
7 on is good stuff, I promise.

You can quote me.

Anybody got questions for Melissa Benoist?

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlC...3.1073741828.570115506451474/828570667272622/
Melissa Benoist will be taking your questions LIVE right here on the Supergirl Facebook page tomorrow at 8:45am PT/11:45am ET! Start submitting questions in the comments below now and come back tomorrow to watch the live Q&A!

Also, if you have a Hulu subscription/free trial, you can watch the full PaleyFest Supergirl conversation video: http://www.hulu.com/watch/918049

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
BELIEVE!!!!

CdxyuziUMAEfMJk.jpg:large

KonradLaw

They are not going by the "those were for charity, Clark" angle, right ?

They should do repeat of Smallville. With race looking close and then Flash saying goodbye and speeding up so much he leaves Kara in the dust.
Tumblr_li7499K6Rd1qcvfsco1_500.gif

That's still my favorite scene from the whole show. Even that damn country song fit :D

Joni

BELIEVE!!!!

CdxyuziUMAEfMJk.jpg:large

They would look amazing together. I think Supergirl has now fallen in the trap of The Flash. If they ever cast someone else for the upcoming universe, it would be too lame. Benoist is just too good at it to justify someone else taking the role. Not saying they can't find someone better or make a better movie, but it would be stupid to paraphrase Amell after the Ezra Miller casting.

Any word on how the cross-over will happen between the shows? Will he cross-over during the Supergirl episode or as a stinger to the ending of a Flash episode.

Ashhong

So I caught a scene of this and she kept mentioning her cousin and was texting Clatk. Is this at all in the DCCU or is it completely separate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom