• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaron

eh nothing will top how shirty that Deathlok design was. lol

such lazy, minimal effort. He's just wearing an ugly tech vest.

Red Tornado looks fine to me because he's not the hero yet and the foundation is there.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Supergirl needs to learn a thing or two from Faora on how to take out some bad guys.

JeLX4P3.gif

EVERYONE needs to take lessons from Faora...

I can't wait to see how badass Wonder Woman is.

eh nothing will top how shirty that Deathlok design was. lol

such lazy, minimal effort. He's just wearing an ugly tech vest.

Red Tornado looks fine to me because he's not the hero yet and the foundation is there.

Season 2, AoS got help from the Marvel Vis Dev guys. Hopefully Supergirl can bring on someone decent for this kind of work... They should be above shoddily cut eva foam.

ROFL trying to punch Supergirl

EVERYONE needs to take lessons from Faora...

I can't wait to see how badass Wonder Woman is.

Season 2, AoS got help from the Marvel Vis Dev guys. Hopefully Supergirl can bring on someone decent for this kind of work... They should be above shoddily cut eva foam.

Yeah, that Faora fight was badass.

ivysaur12

Banned
Oh wow, just saw their mid-season. They're premiering stuff until April. I didn't even remember there was another Criminal Minds coming, or that The Odd Couple is still alive.

Yeah, it's a huge clusterfuck, especially considering how stable/conservative CBS is in general.

Damn, this city is way to captivated by their hero being a woman. If it is put into the Arrowverse, Laurel & Thea are going to blow their minds. Two more female heroes!?!?

Volimar

So it's Supergirl's fault the robot didn't obey it's shutdown commands? No one on this show takes any responsibility for anything except Supergirl.

LOL yeah

Yeah, I imagine they can't get all that close to that but hopefully they'll keep getting more budget to keep pushing somewhat towards it if the show continues to do well and keeps getting more visual effects talent.

The fights have mostly looked really good so far.

They may be able to pull it off for the finale, as long as there are no wire fights involved.

WHY WOULD THE ARMY MAKE AN UNCONTROLLABLE KILLING MACHINE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom