• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It's just random posing. It popped up before the Never-Before-Seen Footage trailer starts, which was aired during a TV commercial break on CBS in the latter half of a </SCORPION> episode a few weeks ago.

Here's an actual shot from the show, of her punching some bank robber:

KwMzxyX.gif

This GIF reminds me: Did anyone else notice how much damage she does in the CBS spot that's currently running right now? She's punching regular humans and knocking them back really far. And then she stops that semi by standing in front of it, and the guy looks to be violently ejected. I'm pretty sure either of those could/would kill a normal person.

AND SHE CAN FLY?

But really, I know it's a superhero show, but the commercial had a lot of those instances that really stood out to me.

Oh crap....top of the page with this.

FINALLY! Tonight's the night. I held off on watching the pilot cause I didn't want the wait for Episode 2 to infuriate me.

This GIF reminds me: Did anyone else notice how much damage she does in the CBS spot that's currently running right now? She's punching regular humans and knocking them back really far. And then she stops that semi by standing in front of it, and the guy looks to be violently ejected. I'm pretty sure either of those could/would kill a normal person.

AND SHE CAN FLY?

But really, I know it's a superhero show, but the commercial had a lot of those instances that really stood out to me.

Hollywood rules, breh

ReiGun

It is suspect, but it is a shame most people never gone beyond that. I just hope she doesn't pop back up and have her taking selfies. RIP Oracle, RIP Starfire, and RIP Troia

Well Troia didn't pop back up taking selfies so much as she popped back up murdering male Amazons and trying to overthrow Diana.

...The current WW run isn't very good.

Slayven

Well Troia didn't pop back up taking selfies so much as she popped back up murdering male Amazons and trying to overthrow Diana.

...The current WW run isn't very good.

WW goes stretches being straight doo doo meat, but still better than Carol who be garbage since jump.

Everyone knows 100 posts/page is where it's at... Except when there's a couple dozen GIFs on a page, that shit ain't fun.

AND SHE CAN FLY?

The guy in the semi isn't human...

Penguin

Not sure if posted, but Toyman is coming to the show

CSRTRmOW0AASqva.jpg:large

Henry Czerny has landed a guest-starring role on Supergirl, EW has confirmed.

The Revenge alum will play Winslow Schott, Sr., a classic D.C. super villain and mad criminal genius known as Toyman, who also happens to be Winn’s (Jeremy Jordan) estranged father. Toyman weaponizes toys to wreak detraction and revenged, but he is ultimately driven by an obsessive desire to reunite with his son. ComicBook.com first reported the casting.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/2...n?hootPostID=1533bec2da0ebec16e3c1c4a9bbaeba3

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh it's going to be his father? I assumed that sexual rejection would turn the young one into a villain, he does have that beta vibe.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hoping this will be good. Could be a replacement for shield which is getting pretty nasty this season for the kids - gaping bloody holes in people - really? Also looking forward to a hopefully strong female character. My daughter loves daisy from shield (same name too), and black widow.

7:30 seems like a weird start time for an hour show.
It's only for tonight. They're airing The Big Bang Theory, Supergirl, and a 90-minute episode of </SCORPION>. Starting next week, it'll be Supergirl and regular length </SCORPION> episodes.

I'm guessing that they're hoping that people who watch The Big Bang Theory will stick around for Supergirl.

It is suspect, but it is a shame most people never gone beyond that. I just hope she doesn't pop back up and have her taking selfies. RIP Oracle, RIP Starfire, and RIP Troia

It just goes to show how ridiculous and detrimental Power Girl's outfit was, don't you think? It was so in-your-face and hypersexualized that, yes, many didn't bothered to look past what was an otherwise well done character.

The boob window ruined Power Girl for many. Including me.

Volimar

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!?!?!!?

Manage your expectations and remember it's a pilot going after teen girls for its demographic.

Lol why the hell did she go into the Phantom Zone

And they're literally going HEY LOL REMEMBER THIS FLOP SUPERMAN

DEAN CAIN YOU ASSHOLE

Slayven

It just goes to show how ridiculous and detrimental Power Girl's outfit was, don't you think? It was so in-your-face and hypersexualized that, yes, many didn't bothered to look past what was an otherwise well done character.

The boob window ruined Power Girl for many. Including me.

People are just lazy when it comes to understanding comics.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The Friend Zone is harder to escape from than The Phantom Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom