• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
This GIF reminds me: Did anyone else notice how much damage she does in the CBS spot that's currently running right now? She's punching regular humans and knocking them back really far. And then she stops that semi by standing in front of it, and the guy looks to be violently ejected. I'm pretty sure either of those could/would kill a normal person.

AND SHE CAN FLY?

But really, I know it's a superhero show, but the commercial had a lot of those instances that really stood out to me.

Oh crap....top of the page with this.

She could be punching regular dudes way lighter. World of cardboard and all that...

I like that they're getting this shit out of the way. She's out of practice, but still really good at this shit and she just made that plane do a goddamn sideways swing

I'm late and I had these gifs ready :p

AMfzNdE.gif

dtPTZG8.gif

Effect

The plane rescue is really impressive for a TV budget.

Seriously. That could have turned out bad but they did a really good job.

People seem to be loving Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen. Haven't spotted any negative or racist comments yet. Sure they're coming or there but haven't seen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom