• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

So what exactly is the point of the D.E.O exactly? Literally every alien they have come across in the show has wiped the floor with them

Hope Adam takes it well when Kara ends up inevitably leaving him to date his mother.

I have a feeling that Adam could end up dying in a situation where it seems like Supergirl could have stopped it, leading season 2 to feature Cat in some sort of anti-Supergirl campaign going on.

Volimar

Hope Adam takes it well when Kara ends up inevitably leaving him to date his mother.

I have a feeling that Adam could end up dying in a situation where it seems like Supergirl could have stopped it, leading season 2 to feature Cat in some sort of anti-Supergirl campaign going on.

Oh God I hope not at that spoiler.

Tabby

This was probably the best episode yet.

I wouldn't object if they just turn this show into Martian Manhunter, the GOAT superhero needs more recognition.

This is what I am expecting. Some sort of blame, in any case.

Pilgrimzero

A super powered Max throws him off a bridge. Kara catches him but his neck is broken. Kara laments about that for the rest of her days. Even after she marries a hot red head.

Later they turn him into an alternate universe superboy.

Meanwhile Cat churns out the head line "Supergirl, threat or menace" and starts smoking cigars.

Joni

Winn seems to be taking the break-up very well. Writing him and James out of the episode compared to normal episodes helps really bring the focus to the Martian Manhunter story. Was executed fantasticly, especially how the monster looked.

mm04

David Harewood being an amazing actor is certainly helping.

He was hilarious in Selfie (I miss that show). I really hope CBS shows some faith in this series and gives us another season. I was very iffy on it early on but I've completely turned around. Especially since the Martian Manhunter reveal. And I knew very little about that character prior to this show.

Joni

He was hilarious in Selfie (I miss that show). I really hope CBS shows some faith in this series and gives us another season. I was very iffy on it early on but I've completely turned around. Especially since the Martian Manhunter reveal. And I knew very little about that character prior to this show.
That also helped the ratings, I think the show is safe for now.

Mariolee

So I keep falling in and out of the show (last episode I watched was the one where Kara frees her aunt). Then I watched the clip their Facebook posted just now about the Martian Manhunter's backstory and was floored at how good the CG looked for TV. Should I be going back?

Joni

So I keep falling in and out of the show (last episode I watched was the one where Kara frees her aunt). Then I watched the clip their Facebook posted just now about the Martian Manhunter's backstory and was floored at how good the CG looked for TV. Should I be going back?
Yes. It is a good watch.

Best episode of the season so far.

Really nice to get some background on Martian Manhunter and they obviously their CG budget on those scenes as the rest looked bad in comparison.

It's insane that that glass cage can hold a white martian. With kryptonians, there's a krypotonite emitter than weakens them, but how are they dampening the martian's powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom