• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GulAtiCa

Reminds me of the thing from Justice League where plant attachs to Superman and pits him in a dream where his planet didn't explode.

Magwik

Banned
Next week on Supergirl:
blackmercy.jpg

Really?

That's what sticks out to you?

Not that 32% of respondents apparently ship Kara with herself?

Edit: Wait, I might be misreading that. Ship with themselves or ship with #Supergirl?

I think that option means they don't want her grinding edges with anyone.

Anyway, another episode where the fight scenes are so damn awful. They've really got to stop what they're doing and go back to the drawing board on how to do combat. It's not just the flying but the punch throwing when she standing is like she not even trying to put any weight into the punch. They can do much better than this.

Also that kick out the window was terrible effects.

Joni

It was a great episode again, I liked that they humanized Bizarro. It probably won't last, or one of the six other girls will turn up alive as well.
The preview is kinda exciting,
it looks like Astra is on their side for the moment

Thank god they already wrote Adam out. How bad of an actor do you need to be to not have any on screen chemistry with your own fucking wife?

Anyway, Bizarro was pretty cool. Did the S on the chest flip at some point? I thought it did, but I'm trying to figure out when and why it would have done so.

Yeah, her husband is not so great an actor I think and there wasn't much there.

Thank god they already wrote Adam out. How bad of an actor do you need to be to not have any on screen chemistry with your own fucking wife?

Anyway, Bizarro was pretty cool. Did the S on the chest flip at some point? I thought it did, but I'm trying to figure out when and why it would have done so.

I'm pretty sure it did.

anaron

^ yeah that got me. :(

I think what's making Supergirl resonate with me so much more is that while James and Winn are pretty dull, the show is easily the strongest in carving out more interesting dynamics and developing and writing the family drama. Kara with Astra and Alex and Jon and Cat with their respective stories.

they actually take the time to let it all breathe a little which is a nice change of pace from Flash. It also help that the actors are mostly all better here, too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom