• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Caught up last night. Liking the direction of the season. Actually, loving that they are going in an almost-Angel like direction with opening up the world of aliens already on Earth. And borrowing Angel plot-lines like this weeks.

Are the makeup people for the CW the same as those for WB/Whedon? Because the alien faces sure look like the old demon faces in the best possible ways.

ZeroX03

Banned
I dont understand, why wouldnt they use
the guy who currently plays superman otherwise its "cyborg guy who cosplays like superman"

Last season had a bizarro Supergirl not played by Melissa Benoist.

David Harewood, Tyler Hoechlin or Dean Cain all have pretty equal claim to Cyborg Superman considering how the show has panned out so far.

ZeroX03

Banned

Here's the synopsis to match...

#2.05 "Crossfire"
SUPERGIRL TAKES ON A RUTHLESS NEW GANG — Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) must beat a ruthless new gang who has been armed with dangerous new alien technology. When Cadmus sends a video to the DEO, the team realizes Cadmus is the one staffing the criminals for a secret mission. Meanwhile, Kara (Melissa Benoist) gets Mon-El (Chris Wood) a job as an intern at CatCo, James makes an important decision and Lena (Katie McGrath) invites Kara to attend one her fundraisers, in like a totally platonic sense, wink wink. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Gabriel Llanas & Anna Musky-Goldwyn (#205). Original airdate 11/7/2016.
supergirlcrossfire2.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh right, the US daylight savings is in effect. I'll watch delayed I guess. Hope it's good! Next week is the big episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom