• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Alecia really is the J'tia of this season. Wasn't this exactly how Brains went in Cagayan? Keeps the crazy person around while they lose two better people, gets a week off, then finally they toss J'tia in episode.

Grexeno

Alecia really is the J'tia of this season. Wasn't this exactly how Brains went in Cagayan? Keeps the crazy person around while they lose two better people, gets a week off, then finally they toss J'tia.
I mean

even the one non-disaster tribe boot was basically the same.

kirblar

Alecia really is the J'tia of this season. Wasn't this exactly how Brains went in Cagayan? Keeps the crazy person around while they lose two better people, gets a week off, then finally they toss J'tia.
Yup.

But they only did that once, to their credit- Alecia got saved by default when Jen melted down.

Alecia really is the J'tia of this season. Wasn't this exactly how Brains went in Cagayan? Keeps the crazy person around while they lose two better people, gets a week off, then finally they toss J'tia in episode.

Nah, Brains in Cagayan had no good options. First they got rid of David Samson, who's real life evil, then they voted out Garrett, who was one of those guys who looks all buff but can't handle being on the show, and was whining half the time about wanting to go home. J'Tia was kind of crazy and disruptive, but she at least wanted to be there.

kirblar

Pretty strong odds one of the girls wins this season - most of the guys aren't likeable enough to pull it off. Tai, Neal, Joe the only options, and they're pretty obvious "DONT LET THEM GET TO THE END" types.

llehuty

Pretty strong odds one of the girls wins this season - most of the guys aren't likeable enough to pull it off. Tai, Neal, Joe the only options, and they're pretty obvious "DONT LET THEM GET TO THE END" types.

Tai could pull it off if he plays well his cards.

Tribe swap incoming!

And Alecia doesn't even get a parting video?

Yea, he's a real asshat. He's an nba champ cause he was ridding the bench lol

See, we're totally misunderstanding him. What he's really trying to tell Alecia when he tells her to shut up and keep on the sidelines is that she needs to emulate him.

I like America bikini girl.

I feel like she can be good but she's doing the right thing keeping quiet around these macho dudes. Get her around more girls and she'll start playing.

I don't know, I'm hot and cold Cydney. Sometimes I like her, other times I think she is playing an outstandingly shortsighted game, I mean she's lucky that there is a tribe swap since she's at the bottom of her tribe.

Crazy episode

It was irresponsible of Survivor to run that challenge during that hot of a day. It's too bad Caleb had to be med-evaced.

No surprise as to who went home. The awful Brawn tribe continues to stumble its way along.

Maengun1

I really thought that episode was building up to a last minute swap in lieu of tribal, and I think it was monumentally stupid to not do that and just have the least interesting tribal of all time instead.

I'm biased because I found Alecia hilarious and I can't staaaaand Jason or Scot, but still. What a deflate of an ending IMO. The potential of livewire Alecia in a new tribe dynamic (with maybe 1 of Scot or Jason but not both, a lot of different possibilities) stings.

Grexeno

I really thought that episode was building up to a last minute swap in lieu of tribal, and I think it was monumentally stupid to not to that and just have the least interesting tribal of all time instead.

I'm biased because I found Alecia hilarious and I can't staaaaand Jason or Scot, but still. What a deflate of an ending IMO. The potential of livewire Alecia in a new tribe dynamic (with maybe 1 of Scot or Jason but not both, a lot of different possibilities) stings.
It's likely they decided to hide an incredibly boring and obvious Alecia boot by shoving her into the end of an episode about everyone dying.

Leeness

That episode made me mad, wtf. That was so irresponsible to not be even giving them water or anything. Terribly thought out, poorly executed challenge. Lost a good player because of it and wiped out two others to the ground. Just really shitty of Survivor and I hope they learn something from this (they won't).

And I feel bad for Alecia. Jason and Scott are horrible people.

Just an episode that made me angry all around. :mad:

Top Bottom