• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Split the vote?

You barely even have enough numbers to win a vote without splitting.

This show is at its best when people can't count and they think they're strategic geniuses. Even One World -- arguably the worst season ever -- was briefly watchable during those episodes where people like Troyzan and the Dumb Hunk alliance thought they were controlling the game for no discernible reason.

UberTag

This show is at its best when people can't count and they think they're strategic geniuses. Even One World -- arguably the worst season ever -- was briefly watchable during those episodes where people like Troyzan and the Dumb Hunk alliance thought they were controlling the game for no discernible reason.
I would comment at how surprising it is that Nick lasted this long into the game while clearly being so terrible at it yet he hasn't exactly gone to a tribal council yet. You don't have ANY clue how capable of a Survivor player you are unless you've at least experienced tribal first-hand and know where people actually stand. And he hasn't.

This is what the show wants you to think. I think they pull it off.

I'm sure (or at least hoping) they do, at least for this episode, but I have no idea how it happens in any kind of sustainable way.

Though it would be something if this season ends up having voting blocs, after last year's returnees were so high on themselves for thinking they'd come up with it.

Aubry just blatantly broadcasting to Michele that she'd flip on Debbie.

And if Nick doesn't have an amazing blindside, this season will be a disappointment.

Probably because there was no opportunity to give it to Aubry without everyone seeing it.

Still, if he had it on him, he could have quickly dropped it where he was getting checked out by medical and then whispered the location to Aubry, right?

Maybe he wasn't allowed to pass it on? I mean, technically, I'd imagine that he was out of the game officially during the goodbyes. Just like being voted out with an idol.

Back during One World, Jeff told Colton that he could, but he chose to keep it as a souvenir anyway.

Top Bottom