• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

kirblar

Yeah, earlier in the game you don't want to do that, but at Final 5 you might as well. There's nothing the other two can do against you without one of the people going on the reward.
Well, except Tai has an Idol....so might not be the best idea for Aubry to leave him alone.

:( I know. I've been in denial. I figured she wouldn't be the winner but I was hoping she could at least make it to final tribal council

She's too much of a threat. She has a story to tell, she can tell it, and she's an immunity threat. I don't see how she makes it.
Yup, plus the fact that she's been the big move maker twice already. She's played a damn good game, makes her move then just chills in the background unnoticed afterwards.

Kifimbo

Cydney is kinda evil. She knew what would happen, and she didn't warn him.

She is also a bit two-faced, now crying in front of the camera because Joe is leaving.

vypek

Cydney is kinda evil. She knew what would happen, and she didn't warn him.

She is also a bit two-faced, now crying in front of the camera because Joe is leaving.

I mean...I'd be very surprised if he didn't have an idea of how eating that meat would affect hid body. If Cydney knew from earlier this season then he must've known too, right?

BowieZ

Banned
It's not sarcasm at all. On the show, Aubry's been out-front and center for almost all of the post-merge Eps onscreen. And in the game, she and Cyd are the two constantly targeted by Jason's side for being threats.

Michele is playing a UTR game out there (and has the matching edit.)
You misread my post if you thought I was talking about Aubry.

Final 3 confirmed. If it was Final 2 Tai would still be able to play his idol at 4.
Aren't idols always dead at Final 5? I remember in Cagayan Tony announcing his idol was useless at the Final 4.

And if they switched it to F2 during the course of the season due to the medevacs, they wouldn't have been able to change the rules they printed with the idols.

Top Bottom