• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Even there I think your playing fast and loose with 'consensus'. There was a flip in the last couple episodes but there was quite a lot of talk of an obvious Michelle win pretty early on for a while.

I don't know -- maybe I was just blinded by how much I liked Aubry, but I always thought the argument for her getting a winner edit was a lot more persuasive than people trying to read between the lines for a Michele edit. If that wasn't the case, then, as I said, I guess my own biases got in the way.

kirblar

I pegged Aubry as the winner after her Oregon Trail confessional after Neal was pulled. And in the end, Oregon Trail describes her edit to a T. Hell, she even had her friends die of dysentery!
This entire thread blew calling it the moment that segment aired. :p

They are NOT subtle about winners nowadays.

Oh well, Aubry is actually a very deserving winner, because she's a great player. But her win is tarnished by that stupid twist. She lost that final challenge and she should have been a jury member.

Wait...what? What says there would have been a final 2 if not for the twist? There could have just not been that challenege.

BowieZ

Banned
I liked the Oregon Trail confessional but I just mis-read it, thinking it was going to apply to Michele by proxy.

I mean, Aubry was SAVED by Neal's evacuation. It wasn't an obstacle... which just totally threw me off the whole season.

I concede! Michele is not going to get a SINGLE vote. Maybe Scot?

Kifimbo

Wait...what? What says there would have been a final 2 if not for the twist? There could have just not been that challenege.

That's the point. We'll never know. But I'm pretty sure they didn't build and bring the objects for that challenge with no intention of using them.

I don't know -- maybe I was just blinded by how much I liked Aubry, but I always thought the argument for her getting a winner edit was a lot more persuasive than people trying to read between the lines for a Michele edit. If that wasn't the case, then, as I said, I guess my own biases got in the way.

The point most the time was more about Michelle getting an edit at all more than anything. Often times a player of her same caliber in the same ending position would never get near as much screen time or edit that she got unless she was winning. She basically did nothing but often times got screen time and narration edit that could be given to anyone.

BowieZ

Banned
You guys built up the Aubry thing way too much together.

An echo chamber.

I tried to warn you all season long lol

I KNEW the Oregon Trail confessional was a misdirection. It actually applied to Michele.

I wouldn't say Michelle won the tribal at all but I definitely didn't think Aubrey was doing very well like everyone else thought. Still thought the jury was on her side though.

llehuty

Let me laugh a bit at winners edit talk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But now, seriously, now we know why Jeff didn't hype the season.

Top Bottom