• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 32: Kaôh Rng |OT| Anything that can Kaôh Rng, will.

Velcro Fly

i didn't think it was bad at all

aubry was like the clear person who was at the top of the good alliance that made it to the end

but i guess winning the final immunity challenge trumps all

I'm upset Cydney didn't make it to the final or win but I feel Michelle really stepped her game up in the end cause most of the season stephe seemed really ditzy and just there. Plus it's not how you start it's how you finish.

Let me laugh a bit at winners edit talk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But now, seriously, now we know why Jeff didn't hype the season.

But...bu....almost everyone was on the Michelle win haha Seriously though, most people thinking Aubrey was winning early were Aubrey fans.

kirblar

The editors did every possible thing they could to throw Michele to the wolves there.
Yeah, they edited her in such a weird way. Why show her being lazy and out of touch so much?
Because production thought this vote was asinine.

The editors did every possible thing they could to throw Michele to the wolves there.

It's why I still contend Jeff hates her winning and ce out of the season hating it.

He had some question recently in an interview that basically made it look like he thought fans were dumb for liking this season.

This is one of the more bizarre and disappointing FTC vote results I can think of.

I mean, most winners who are considered disappointing were up against other weak players. I'm struggling to think of a situation like this, where there was a strong player like Aubry losing in such a bizarre way.

And they're right to think so. What a crazy vote.

As someone who thought Michelle was winning the whole season, I'm still not happy with her winning. I'm happy with the edit, but damn Aubry got robbed.

BowieZ

Banned
As someone who thought Michelle was winning the whole season, I'm still not happy with her winning. I'm happy with the edit, but damn Aubry got robbed.
Yeah there's something missing. They didn't bury Aubry enough at the end. And they didn't give Michele a personal story in the finale.

Who is her family? Who cares about her winning??

Dumb.

And predictable from Day 1.

Man, Mark played a better game than Michelle. Just when I thought Jason and Scot couldn't ruin anything else, they go and do this. This was such a good season up until now.

Yeah there's something missing. They didn't bury Aubry enough at the end. And they didn't give Michele a personal story in the finale.

Who is her family? Who cares about her winning??

Dumb.

And predictable from Day 1.

It made no sense. Aubry seemed to be giving an amazing FTC performance, and the whole jury seemed to love her. There's no continuity at all.

BowieZ

Banned
Extremely disappointing winner. Sours the end of the season.

You can just hear in Jeff's voice of who he preferred to have won.
True.

But people are going to go back and watch the season again and pay attention to Michele in every scene.

And realise she actually did far more than initially grasped. And they'll see Aubry as being wishy-washy and indecisive.

Extremely disappointing winner. Sours the end of the season.

You can just hear in Jeff's voice of who he preferred to have won.

To be fair he's basically sounded that way all season when talking about it. He just didn't talk about this season in a good light at all. Where there is smoke there is fire and there was just no way I believed jeff came out of this season not liking it ubless he hated the winner.

To be fair he's basically sounded that way all season when talking about it. He just didn't talk about this season in a good light at all. Where there is smoke there is fire and there was just no way I believed jeff came out of this season not liking it ubless he hated the winner.

Well, he was hating on San Juan del Sur, and that was a season that was both exciting and had a good winner.

BowieZ

Banned
Jeff is... not great live.

I'm glad he got rid of those interrupting live bits during the taped portion of the finale.

Anyway, stick around for the S33 logo, everyone!

Top Bottom