• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie's strategy?

Complain about everyone else not believing her that she is a Mary Sue and the expert in everything!

EVEN COCHRAN KNOWS IT!!

Grexeno

Meanwhile Coach is like "I had the hardest Exile experience. I didn't drink any water or make fire. I literally died."

Zalasta

So Debbie gets all of these advantages just simply because she got lucky and not in any way earned them? And Tai gets a 2nd idol because they were too lazy to use the same clue at both locations? These aren't twists...

DopeToast

Banned
That was weird. I really like Cochran, though. Would have been way more interesting to see him talk to Zeke or Sandra or someone like that.

Grexeno

So Debbie gets all of these advantages just simply because she got lucky and not in any way earned them? And Tai gets a 2nd idol because they were too lazy to use the same clue at both locations? These aren't twists...
James literally got 2 idols in this exact manner all the way back in China.

UberTag

Everyone voting Sandra?

They said that a few episodes ago and Malcolm ended up going home.
This seems like the tightest bind she's been in. Let's she if she can talk her way out of this one.
I know that if Cirie was on this tribe Ozzy wouldn't hesitate for a second to slice her throat.

Velcro Fly

This is the season of fucking people over. Tribe swap about to get Sandra. Malcolm got got with that twist a few weeks ago.

kirblar

This is the season of fucking people over. Tribe swap about to get Sandra. Malcolm got got with that twist a few weeks ago.
I need to write something about how the attempts to mix up the game (due to pregame alliances) will backfire if you do it too often, because in a sea of contant change people are going to be less willing to switch things up (since there's no guarantee of a reward for doing so in the form of superior positioning on your existing tribe) and will instead rely on D1 or pregame alliances.

It's the same reason "random tribes" every week would go horribly.

Tai is just utter garbage. If it wasn't the fact English isn't his first language he gets a pass on his awful game playing.

Leeness

246.gif

Absolutely devastated

Kifimbo

Tai is a huge wildcard. You can't trust him, he is totally unpredictable, and he has two idols. I can't believe he didn't play one idol after he heard all of this.

It might be time to slit Ozzy's throat?

YOU COULD'VE DONE THAT LAST WEEK

Ozzy wasn't part of Nuku last week.

Leeness

She'll always be the queen.

This season should have definitely proven to any doubters that she is absolutely the greatest of all time.

Legit. She absolutely controlled everything till now.

But I'm seriously devastated and the season just got about 50% less interesting to me. 😭

Grexeno

Cochran's appearance literally felt like Probst was like "they're voting out all my favorites one by one someone helicopter Cochran in stat"

Leeness

I'm glad they made a show out of Sandra going. After 94 days...

Seriously guys though, I'm honestly devastated. :(

jett

D-Member
I'm fed up of this season's deceitful-ass edit. Everything about that council pointed to Tai getting voted out.

Unison

I'm fed up of this season's deceitful-ass edit. Everything about that council pointed to Tai getting voted out.

I see it as a sign of respect, not wanting to send Sandra out with a simple Pagonging...

A bit bullshit though, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom