• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweden-GAF |OT| I'd Say It's Pretty Lagom

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
How is everyone going to spendera theirs fredagsmys?

Crying in a co....

Crying in a corner.

Oh you, mind if I join?

Oooo :3 I could go on a date today as-well! Any takers?

Me! Mememmememe.

Hopefully in the hospital. Mrs was acting strange this morning so it could be fredagsmys at BB :)

Maybe I should livestream it on Gaf. The shock would be epic.

I know what to expect though, second one.

Grattis :)! +1 for that live stream, we live in the HD-era for a reason.

Do you know if it's a böy or a görl?

It's a hen.

Sorry.... I'm sorry...

KAOz

Short bus special
And it's a boy, checked it at the ultraljud. Already have one boy too so my life will take a turn for the hectic.

How old is the first one?

Just make it easy, buy them shitloads of Lego. Like, SHITLOADS. Then lock them into a room and tell them they can't come out until every piece is used. Or eaten.

How old is the first one?

Just make it easy, buy them shitloads of Lego. Like, SHITLOADS. Then lock them into a room and tell them they can't come out until every piece is used. Or eaten.

Corky said:
What will the age-difference be between the boys?

First one isn't 2 years yet so it will be like 18-19 months age-difference. Mass-producing commenced -_-

Got them lots of Duplos and still have my old Lego stuff in the attic. When there were more pieces and you had to build everything, these days they have so much custom stuff. Ordinary bricks ftw.

KAOz

Short bus special
When there were more pieces and you had to build everything, these days they have so much custom stuff. Ordinary bricks ftw.

Dude, I love you. Those where the days. If one wanted Star Wars Lego, you had to build that shit yourself from ordinary bricks, and hope for the best.
None of that custom shit.

As it should be!

Tvåbarnsfamilj huh? How does it feel to be the Swedish norm and being a contributor to our society?

Feels good man, but I heard that it was Trebarnsfamilj that was the new standard. At least in the Stockholm area.

Other than that children are great but a handfull. Equal parts of joy and desperation ;) Personal hobbies takes a hit too, don't have much time for gaming/drinking/reading/doing stuff. God bless the förskola!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Will you show your new kid Episode 1-3 first or 4-6 first?

aku:jiki

Malin (love that name), tonight, because she likes me and i like her!
Ett av mina ex heter Malin och då måste det ju vara så att du ska träffa mitt ex. Hon rekommenderas för de flesta ändamål, även om hon har rätt dålig filmsmak och är skittråkig gällande analsex.

Drencrom

Ett av mina ex heter Malin och då måste det ju vara så att du ska träffa mitt ex. Hon rekommenderas för de flesta ändamål, även om hon har rätt dålig filmsmak och är skittråkig gällande analsex.

Det var mitt ex också i början.

KAOz

Short bus special
Malin (love that name), tonight, because she likes me and i like her!

So, what are you guys going to do? What constitutes as dating here in Sweden really? Don't think I've ever been on a proper date-date.

krig_148371347_154728381.jpg

Corky

Damn am I the only child-less swe-gaffer ? :[ now I feel left out...where can I acquire these kids? Steam?

KAOz

Short bus special
Damn am I the only child-less swe-gaffer ? :[ now I feel left out...where can I acquire these kids? Steam?

You can have mine.

I don't have kids. Well, except those from Fritids. I can sell them to you, but you need to buy in bulk.

Corky

You can have mine.

I don't have kids. Well, except those from Fritids. I can sell them to you, but you need to buy in bulk.

Can they perform manual labor? What am I thinking, of course they can... I meant are they in facket?

Jokab

To break the stride of old family-men, I guess I'll stop by to say hi. I'm a 19-year-old guy from gôtteborg studying software engineering.

Are you one of those lunatics that claim they can tell a difference between center and plopp rolls?
Considering center taste good and plopp does not it's pretty easy to tell the difference.

Oh and my fredag will be spent studying, if it goes well (doubt it) I may have some time over to hit the gym.

waypoetic

Banned
So, what are you guys going to do? What constitutes as dating here in Sweden really? Don't think I've ever been on a proper date-date.

At först it was tänkt that we were going for a few drinks and just hanging out on a fredagsmys type o' night, but early yesterday morgon she texted me and said/thought that we could hang out at my ställe and drink wine, hang out, play videogames and stuff here istället! I love how she thinks. So, i'm going to serve a well arranged ostbricka and stuff for us to nom nom on - and then i'll nom on her lips!

Nope, i don't have any and also i don't want any.

Well, an ensam bög is not a särskilt happy bög. Eller? I suggest you move to a bigger town and be a happy bög!
Sorry, bad Little Britain joke. :p Seattle är tydligen inte stort nog, ändå. :| *ledsenbögfays*
I wonder how many other svenskar don't live in Sverige längre.

Forsete

To not be able to tell skillnaden between Plopp och Center is like not being able to tell the skillnad mellan Coca Cola och Pepsi. Aka you guys have no smaklökar!

What would the his majesty säga? :-(

Forsete

Proffs på svengelska:

Fredrik Reinfeldt
Mona Sahlin
Taxi (från F&Fs program "de ska va brunsås!")
Percy Nilegård

Fyll på!

Top Bottom