• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Legends Orchestral Nintendo Concert LIVE STREAM | September 23

orioto

Good Art™
Littleberu said:
That's so fucking weird, why can't they just fucking play the theme, god.

You summarized the whole concert problem:lol But this zelda medley is better, even if they vary way too long on each piece.

Flare

Joined in on this 30 minutes back. Missed practically the whole thing with the exception of Zelda (which I'm listening to now) =\

Too bad the stream doesn't work, I'll have to cope with the radio.

BTW, Ganon's Theme sounds fucking epic.

How much does it cost to arrange/record shit like this?

How can this - or something like this - not be the music in a game like Zelda?

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I'm tired of hearing music from 3D Zelda all the time. I want some 8/16-bit/handheld Zelda love :(.

@Ganondorfo: for instance, yes.

Ronok

I would love this so much if they would stop adding pointless trills everywhere. They try so hard to cover something that sounds awesome.

scurker

I'm going to have to catch upon Zelda with whatever someone is recording, I've missed a good portion of it to a stupid phone call.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
GCX said:
You mean OOT? Because I don't recall many symphonic suites with WW or TP music.

I suppose. I'm much less familiar with 3D Zelda as a whole. Never played OOT, MM and WW all that much, and TP's music generally sounded so bland to me (compared to the old 2D games) that I forgot nearly all of it. Plus I find it more interesting to hear tunes originally composed with very simplistic tools getting the orchestrated treatment. That's why I want some 2D Zelda in there.

AND I'm incredibly bitter about the LA Mountain theme remix from Smash Bros Brawl. It's absolutely terrible.

Top Bottom