• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Legends Orchestral Nintendo Concert LIVE STREAM | September 23

zurra

APZonerunner said:
This has been absolutely brilliant, but nothing's come even close to Chrono Cross/Trigger from last year. But I think that's more a testament to how amazing that arrangement was than the quality of these ones...
no doubt... that arrangement is untouchable. but this has been fantastic otherwise.

ZELDAAAAA

Jackano

Kilrogg said:
Again: why I hate medleys.
Some medley are great. Transitions are very importants, listen to the OoT medley from Brawl, it's beautiful.

But medleys with 20 seconds of a ton of different real music themes and with 3 minutes of shit between them each time...

Edit: currently, same orchestration than the OGC one in 1993... :/

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Jackano said:
Some medley are great. Transitions are very importants, listen to the OoT medley from Brawl, it's beautiful.

But medleys with 20 seconds of a ton of different real music themes and with 3 minutes of shit between them each time...

Edit: currently, same orchestration than the OGC one in 1993... :/

Sure. But for this kind of concert I can see it coming from miles away :/.

SpacePirate Ridley said:
In know is probably too much too ask, and I thanks a lot for uploading it. But megaulpoad is so much better.
Rapidsahre is the worst dowloading server ever.
Mediafire is better than both.

SpacePirate Ridley said:
In know is probably too much too ask, and I thanks a lot for uploading it. But megaulpoad is so much better.
Rapidsahre is the worst dowloading server ever.
Shaddap and get you an RS account instead of whining and complaining.

And we are in the end, and fucking OoT music has had too much time.
I think i hate a little bit more Kokiri Forest theme, thanks :(

At least we have an awesome chorus main theme.

Mailenstein said:
Shaddap and get you an RS account instead of whining and complaining.

Why would I want to pay for a shitty service, when thay are other free much much better. You suck in life if you are paying for a rapidshare account.

Sgt.Pepper said:
Mediafire is better than both.
Damn you quoted too soon :lol

Haunted

yyxPe.gif

Good stuff.

The Mario Galaxy suite stole the show, however. Wonder if they've got an encore planned.

I wonder if the applause for a classical concert is always this enthusiastic or if, you know, the applause is usually more reserved considering the usual audience.

Mik2121

slaughterking said:
I wonder if the applause for a classical concert is always this enthusiastic or if, you know, the applause is usually more reserved considering the usual audience.
The whistling kind of cheapens it, and by now the applause would have already calmed down (it would last around 1 or 2 minutes top, depending on the length.. at least from what I've experienced).

Top Bottom