• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Legends Orchestral Nintendo Concert LIVE STREAM | September 23

Rektash

The host is beyond horrible. I´am german and fuck he is even more horrible if you can understand him :lol. The choir has been incredible so far.

JKTrix

Arren said:
I just sent an e-mail to WDR4, inquiring about this video fallacy. Yeah, I'm that desperate.

If it wasn't in German, they might take too long translating it to fix it in time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
We need a chat room stat, we can't just keep posting in this topic every 60 seconds :lol

Now its the Ghost House, they seem like they are going to be jumping all over the place.

snap0212

Drkirby said:
We need a chat room stat, we can't just keep posting in this topic every 60 seconds :lol

Now its the Ghost House, they seem like they are going to be jumping all over the place.
#gaf-e3 is still open. :lol

This is absolutely fantastic. I almost cried again when they played the Mario 64 Underwater theme. I don't understand why their music is affecting me emotionally when other orchestral versions haven't

Top Bottom