• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Legends Orchestral Nintendo Concert LIVE STREAM | September 23

Oli

Bentendo said:
Note that the beginning piece is NOT from a video game, but completely original.

So don't feel bad for not recognizing it.

I was about to ask. It sounds nice though.

Phatcorns

Not working for me right now either. Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://gffstream-live.rd.llnw.net/gffstream_mv_wm_w05a'. Check the log for details.

JKTrix

Well then that explains a lot. Maybe it really is IP blocked. Might help for people to say what area they're from if it works for them.

edit: OHIYO GOSAI MASS

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Pretty sure Kajun is recording it again. So I'll stomach with the radio at 4am in the morning and will check the stream every now and again :lol

wrowa

JKTrix said:
Well then that explains a lot. Maybe it really is IP blocked. Might help for people to say what area they're from if it works for them.
The website of the stream is only available in English and they even said right now that they are broadcasting the stream around the world, so if it should be indeed IP-blocked than it's accidentally so :/

rj118

I am fine with audio-only radio but video would be much better! None of the streams are working and the host needs to stop talking :|

Top Bottom