• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift returns to Spotify tonight

Kayhan

Anyways, she's an evil, vile, petty as fuck person. I feel repulsed when I hear her music being played. I honestly think I'd have the same reaction if I heard Mein Kampf being recited on the radio.

tumblr_inline_nm2ywgf80I1t7j9pc.gif

Peru

Anyways, she's an evil, vile, petty as fuck person. I feel repulsed when I hear her music being played. I honestly think I'd have the same reaction if I heard Mein Kampf being recited on the radio.

Some people really have a problem with female stars who have, unusually, made sure they have complete control of their career and output, in this case from the first album aged 16. It just seems to attract this kind of absurd hatred to see someone confident and sure enough of their talent.

manakel

Some people really have a problem with female stars who have, unusually, made sure they have complete control of their career and output, in this case from the first album aged 16. It just seems to attract this kind of absurd hatred to see someone confident and sure enough of their talent.
That's not why people hate Taylor Swift, sorry. They hate her because she's phony af and tries to portray this innocent, wholesome, holier-than-thou persona while throwing other musicians under the bus constantly to further perpetuate that image.

Her Dad was a millionaire and that helped too.

LionPride

Banned
Sure

That's why people dislike Swift

Sure

Sorcerer

Probably 10 million is the upper limit of what the album will sell so its time to put it to pasture and make whatever it can on streaming services.
Must have a new album coming out this fall. Wonder if that will be on the services?

Katy Perry is a racist homophobe. The enemy of my enemy and shit, but I will stream the snake's album on mute to give her the streaming points to end Katy's ass once and for all. Sorry H.

ERotIC

Banned

Oh, don't pull the misogyny card.

Not

Banned
I just got Spotify premium but Taylor Swift didn't factor into that decision whatsoever

Cool if I ever need to pull her up for some reason though

Mau ®

Katy Perry is a racist homophobe. The enemy of my enemy and shit, but I will stream the snake's album on mute to give her the streaming points to end Katy's ass once and for all. Sorry H.

Let people know. Witness-era Katy has shown to be an imbecile. Taylord is a snake but she's finally owning it.

Top Bottom