• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT2| Free 2 Play Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Well, as time goes on, the Vintage Items will be worth more. Right now is the best time to try and get a full set before we have non-Vintage items. Maybe.

(._.)

Banned
OMG Aero said:
I can trade the scottish resistance for the frontier justice.
Just added you now.

EDIT: Add me. soupguyz

When I added you I got a guy that doesn't even own TF2. Are you dan?

Twig

Banned
Updated for new page!

So, this is what I'm willing to trade away. All vintage (except token obviously, it's just a token, and no one wants it anyway).
Southern Hospitality x 3
Cloak and Dagger x 2
Homewrecker x 2
Flare Gun x 1
Tribalman's Shiv x 1
Gunboats x 1
Jarate x 1
Axetinguisher x 1

Whiskered Gentleman x 1

MEDIC TOKEN x 1

And this is what I want. VINTAGE REQUIRED 'cause I'm OCD thx.
FAN
Crit-a-Cola

Pain Train

Natascha
Dalokohs Bar

HATS LOLZ

Twig

Banned
Zerokku said:
Any way you'd be willing to trade your whiskered gentleman for my vintage pyro's beanie? :lol
Already have the beanie, and am about to trade WG away anyway. U:

Soon as the damn servers start working again.

Wallach

I have a vintage Master's Yellow Belt if anyone is interested in a trade. I'd most like a Drill Hat for the Soldier but any other Soldier helm besides the stash would be sweet.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Have:

- Vintage Tyrant's Helm
- Vintage Tippler's Tricorne

Want:

- Prussian Pickelhaube
- Ze Goggles
- Vintage Merryweather
- Brigade Helm
- Officer's Ushanka

Probably won't get any of that but oh well :lol

TP

So can the new medic saw and GRU drop?

Store info says GRU can't be crafted but there's no info on the saw

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Jeo said:

The Saw dropped about 10 mins ago for some guy on a 2Fort instant spawn server. Kinda shut everyone up about the store.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Jeo said:

The GRU can be dropped, someone already posted getting one in here. The no crafting thing is most likely the "You can not craft and item you buy from the store" thing, to keep you from buying tons of $.49 items and crafting them all for hats to sell on ebay.

Have:
Otolaryngologist's Mirror
Ye Olde Baker Boy
Bonk Helm
Camera Beard (x2)

Want:
Brigade Helm

PM me if you want to trade. I barely check this thread.

SyNapSe

I've been on a server iwth a guy in full suit sniper. the new rifle goes through ppl. I saw him get a 3 kill at once in a hallway and later a 2 kill at once.

edit: also, I ran into a game as scout and when I killed someone with the Mackerel it added a x1 to their name.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
For Trade:

Weapons
Huntsman
Scottish Resistance
Ambassador
Southern Hospitality

Hats
Master's Yellow Belt
Shooter's Sola Topi
Texas Ten Gallon
Mining Light
Ye Olde Baker Boy
Demoman's Fro
Soldier's Stash

Looking for:
Otolaryngologist's Mirror
Brigade Helm
Prussian Pickelhaube
If you're interested in the above hats, name me another hat and maybe we can work something out

Yasae

Banned
Jeo said:
So I haven't played in about a month and im not getting any drops, whats up with that?
Actually I noticed this as well. My internet was off for a week and a half, the first drop I got took hours to kick in, and drops have continued at a slow pace since then. Nothing accumulated!

In other news, it seems they're awarding retroactive cheater's laments to people who didn't idle but joined the game after idling became a point of contention.

TP

Yasae said:
In other news, it seems they're awarding retroactive cheater's laments to people who didn't idle but joined the game after idling became a point of contention.

I idled witht the third party program and still got a Halo =)

Some guy on a random server I was on gave every body a gift =0
I checked the price on that, 19.99. I gifted the guy a scout hat so he wouldn't completely regret his purchase

Also

OK I need

Holy Mackerel
Black Box
L'Etranger

I'll trade one hat for two of those or one refined metal for one
http://www.tf2items.com/id/TPunch

Boonoo

Yasae said:

Idlers got them too.

Twig

Banned
Yasae said:
I never got one until now.

So they NEVER gave them to people who didn't idle but weren't around during that period of time. Double standard proven.
Everyone has halos now but the people who were around back then and didn't cheat have vintage halos.

Yasae

Banned
Twig said:
Everyone has halos now but the people who were around back then and didn't cheat have vintage halos.
Then they should retroactively award vintage halos. No tapdancing around their lazy mistakes.

Blizzard

Banned
YES, they reduced the Krazy Ivan achievement to only 50 underwater vs. underwater kills with heavy! At last, I only have one heavy achievement left!

bxuJI.jpg

Boonoo

Drkirby said:
I would also like the TF2 of 2007 back as an optional mode while we are filling requests.

You can more or less do that if you run your own server. Not the specific balance (like grenade launcher clip size, etc) stuff; but you can ban specific weapons easily.

I can't imagine that there aren't servers out there that already do that.

ecnal

i have an extra hat for heavy; it's the russian one (ushanka?).

i want a hat in return--soldier, scout, engi or pyro :D

Blizzard

Banned
So far there seem to be no recipes for the medic or heavy weapons. :(

If you lose items from the crafting server messing up, try going to the mann store screen and pressing view in store, though, and it might fix things.

If anyone happens to have the medic saw or the heavy gloves and does NOT want them, please let me know. I have a spare eternal reward knife I kinda crafted by accident that I'll trade you, or name something else you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom