• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

This has nothing to do with TF2 but I was just listening to Opeth on Spotify and it decided it would target me with an ad for country music.

Just thought you ought to know.

Professor Beef said:
I don't really care about hats.

J0Uia.gif

BLASPHEMY!

moojito

So, my tf2 sticks at "preparing to launch team fortress 2", yet there are NO problems with peggle deluxe 2 (demo). Is this a sign?

Blah, I guess I'll just try my new admin powers in the new server.

Also, that eye looks like Eye of Cthulhu from Terraria. (Terraria hats maybe? :O)

Sgt.Pepper said:

Also, that eye looks like Eye of Cthulhu from Terraria. (Terraria hats maybe? :O)

I thought the same and yes that would be fucking amazing.

BTW everyone needs to buy that game now. Only $3.75 for a piece of the 4-pack.

Sgt.Pepper said:

You will get a candy corn hat, which will look as awful as candy corn tastes.

In a disgusting twist, the price for one of them will be enormous.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
That's twice now they've changed the Demoman's story! I'd be totally pissed off if I expected anything resembling logical coherence from the TF2 universe.

Forkball

Comic was pretty funny. So I guess the boss is Demo's giant eye? WHERE'S RAID MODE?

Costumes sound interesting. Sadly it's going to be a lot of work for something we can only wear for like a week. I hope Soldier's costume is the same as in the comic.

Top Bottom