• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Charron said:
That's twice now they've changed the Demoman's story! I'd be totally pissed off if I expected anything resembling logical coherence from the TF2 universe.

I've told young kids fake Halloween stories before. Maybe he was just messing with the kids.

Also, the wait is killing me. Guess I'll go play BF3 for a bit.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope the new random gifts won't be as annoying to collect as the old ones. That is if they are the same thing or not.

Showmeyamoves said:
I really hope the new random gifts won't be as annoying to collect as the old ones. That is if they are the same thing or not.

I kinda hope they're locked to the event like the old ones. That way I don't have to care.

That was the worst crash I've ever had. It completely froze my whole computer for almost 2 mins. I finally got task manager up and hl2.exe was some sort of giant memory dump or something. Looked like early firefox when I ended it. Crazy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kerrby said:
So this years Headless Horsemans Headless Head guy is a giant eye ball?
Hopefully the Wizard.

Do want Viaduct Event. Give me Nucleus event too, Valve, and I'll never leave KotH.

Gentlemen

Team Fortress 2 Update Released
October 27, 2011 - Valve

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Halloween 2011 Event
Viaduct has been haunted and is now... Eyeaduct!
One full multi-piece costume set has been added for each class
Random gifts containing costume pieces drop in Eyeaduct on registered servers
2 new Halloween 2011 achievements
Any unusual hats uncrated during the event will be Halloween-themed
New Halloween-themed items are available in the Mann Co. store, but only for a limited time!
Updated effects for The Cow Mangler 5000
Updated in-game abuse reporting tool to include option for reporting abusive game servers
Added mapcycle_halloween containing all Halloween event maps
Fixed team colors and styles not updating properly in store previews
Fixed bug in reputation trend status display for registered servers
Fixed a problem that could cause repeated stutters after joining a server
Fixed the Spine-Chilling Skull not appearing when equipped by soldiers
New Halloween-themed community-created items submitted to the Workshop are now available in the Mann Co. store!

Forkball

29921194160-orig.png

Top Bottom