• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
steam__y_u_no_work_by_spikehawk-d3sqr38.png

Forkball

A bit disappointed there's not more weapons/community stuff. There were a ton of Halloween submissions in both categories but it seems like Valve just went with their own stuff.

Proven

It makes sense for them to not put the community items in. If you can only purchase and craft them with materials from halloween, then the makers of those items won't get as much money for their work as everyone else has.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
DOWNLOADING NOW

WE IN THERE.

WAIT NO JUST HL2:DM AND GARRYS MOD WTF FUCK YOU VALVE

EDIT: NO TF2 NOW AS WELL

WE BACK IN THERE

Sanic

Acerac said:
Wow... would it really break immersion at this point if they just let us use them year round? >_<

Even though we have ridiculous hats, there is a line, and valve cannot cross it.

Forkball

Proven said:
It makes sense for them to not put the community items in. If you can only purchase and craft them with materials from halloween, then the makers of those items won't get as much money for their work as everyone else has.
Is the Pyro skull and ghost head only for Halloween? If so that's BS. At least give us Halloween reskins or something that we can use all year round.

IT'S UPDATING FOR ME FINALLY.

Sianos

I thought "thirty new gift drop hats" was an extreme hyperbole.

I thought wrong. You will be missed, Java!

However, I guess everyone getting one for free will make farming less likely and at least they look nice this time around. Pyro and Demo sets are especially neat, hope I get some of those when I open my gifts. Too bad the Scout set isn't all that great, oh well. If I get anything for a class I never play I can always cash it out for ref while the value is high.

Happy to see we'll be playing 24/7 KOTH, and the 3:00 minimum timer means gift drops should happen more. Comic was pretty funny too, bringing back "the wizard" was a nice twist.

Top Bottom