• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

tmCYx.jpg

You got tron in my tf2!

Boney

Banned
You said you already had it, and when I checked your page, it said you owned it as well. Also when I double checked just now, you aren't on my friends list anymore. WHY GOD WHY

Also worst hats ever blah blah blah

holy cow the thingy is there now

magic

but why aren't you friends with me no more

Does Valve crack down on idle accounts at all? I'm sure they could detect this behavior if they cared to, but it seems so rampant that they must not mind.

Blizzard

Banned
Does Valve crack down on idle accounts at all? I'm sure they could detect this behavior if they cared to, but it seems so rampant that they must not mind.
It probably just leads to more money in the virtual hat economy, so they just enjoy rolling in the dough.

Sajjaja

I am the mighty airblasting Pyro, feel my wrath! Actually, only spaceb0y cause him and I are rivals xD

Maybe Zeke too cause I slaughtered him >_>

Is it just me or are we getting more uneven matches nowadays?

I don't think its as much stacked as it is people not playing required roles :p

Yeef

The scramble plugin tries to make the team as even as possible based on all-time stats, but I think part of the problem is lots of people who are otherwise good are either playing joke load outs or off-classing. For example, I've been playing lots of sniper and spy lately. To make it worse, I'm using the diamondback because I have a strange one. Also, the diamondback sucks. I think the view model is a little further toward the center than the normal revolver and that's throwing my air off. (Also, you should get one crit per sapped building level. Seriously, getting 1 crit for taking out a building is stupid. I could just use the ambassador and get unlimited crits!)

sixghost

I'd say I was throwing off the balance a bit by playing engineer and not being great at it, but I was on the winning side during most of the steamrolls.

I pretty much play whatever class the team is low on, but I'm horrible at everything except demospam and spamming airblast until I get lucky, so I'm always letting some team down. :(

Yeef

I'd say I was throwing off the balance a bit by playing engineer and not being great at it, but I was on the winning side during most of the steamrolls.
Just say "NO" to wrangling!

On high tower your wrangling got me killed!

Here's me: "oh, I know there's a scout behind me, but there's a level 3 sentry there, he'll get what's coming to him!"

*shot dead*

x.x

"Oh no, I am dead because for some reason that engineer thinks he's a sniper!"

Just say "NO" to wrangling!

On high tower your wrangling got me killed!

Here's me: "oh, I know there's a scout behind me, but there's a level 3 sentry there, he'll get what's coming to him!"

*shot dead*

x.x

"Oh no, I am dead because for some reason that engineer thinks he's a sniper!"

Wrangling across long distances is awesome, even more so if it's a mini-sentry.

Thoraxes

So I got a double Pyro taunt kill today :lol

That's seriously my favorite taunt kill camping spot. Not pictured is the 4 other people I got before they learned their lesson, and the sniper killing any spies who tried to get me unawares.

Blizzard

Banned
The best mini sentry wrangler kills are ones on snipers, at least before they came out with that item that prevents the sniper's aim from being affected by bullets. There's nothing like making snipers rage because you can shoot them with auto-aiming sentries across the map. It's like trolls trolling trolls.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The best mini sentry wrangler kills are ones on snipers, at least before they came out with that item that prevents the sniper's aim from being affected by bullets. There's nothing like making snipers rage because you can shoot them with auto-aiming sentries across the map. It's like trolls trolling trolls.

Except one is auto aim and the other requires skill

thefro

I haven't used the mini-sentry wrangler much.... I'll have to play around with it tonight. I generally use the pistol in my Gunslinger Engineer loadout.

Javaman

Nah, you did fine. You're the one who had the sentry at the bottom of hightower for like 10 minutes aren't you?

I haven't used the mini-sentry wrangler much.... I'll have to play around with it tonight. I generally use the pistol in my Gunslinger Engineer loadout.

Damn bro, you do not know what you're missing out on. I'll go wrangler mini-sentry all night tonight to join in your shenanigans.

You hear that? That's right GAF, be prepared for wrangled mini-sentries all over the place.

leroidys

I just got strange airblast counter, gib counter, and air kill counter. Does anyone know if you can put more than one part on a single strange?

I'm also wondering if I should sell them now for 2 keys, sit on them, or just use them. Hmmm...

Yeef

You should trade the airblast and airborne ones to me. You can have up to 3 strange parts on a single weapon. And you shouldn't sit on it. It's not worth it.

The price of those things will drop. I would predict they end up at about the price of the crate-only paint (maybe a little more expensive since the paint can be purchased in the store).

Maffis

i have a -50% off coupon for assasins's creed revelations that i don't need. anyone wanna trade for it? it gives 25 euro/bucks off from the store, but it doesn't have to be of equal value.

Top Bottom