• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I don't know what you're talking about.

-Sent from Yeef's closet.

It's time to come out of the closet Fallengorn.

Greetings from Saint Lucia! We're an island country, part of the Lesser Antilles. We have a land area of 617 km2 (238.23 sq mi) and a population of 174,000 (2010). Our capital is Castries. Perhaps you're familiar with out popular folk dance, the Quadrille.

Server was not a friendly place tonight at all.
Sadly I missed the drama, but when I played last night everyone was having fun. There were some decent Spies playing too, which doesn't happen every day. One of them, maybe SolidSnake, got the most blatant facestab that I've ever seen. And he apologized to me afterward.

Oreoleo

I just need to remember to never join the server early in the night when there's less than 14 people playing. Cause that shit ain't fun.

Yeef said:
That's why you go gunslinger and 'convince' some of them to switch classes.

Or heavy. But then people just call you out for it, as if it's not a valid response to getting two-shot as every other class.

Yeef

A whole server full of scoots is better than even one mini sentry or one heavy.
I would agree.

But we're not talking about a full server. In low-player count games, if everyone on the other team is a scout it effectively means your only options are Scout, Engineer, Heavy and Soldier. Playing Scout exacerbates the problem and sometimes you're just not in the mood to play soldier. So you go engineer or heavy until a bunch more people join or the other people switch classes. Then you go back to playing the class you actually wanted to play (Sniper).

Sajjaja

I just need to remember to never join the server early in the night when there's less than 14 people playing. Cause that shit ain't fun.

Or heavy. But then people just call you out for it, as if it's not a valid response to getting two-shot as every other class.

lol, I feel you man. You and I wiped that whole scout bullshit once we rocked heavy... but then you rage quitted xD

Hey, play whatever class you want. Who cares what people whine about.

I would agree.

But we're not talking about a full server. In low-player count games, if everyone on the other team is a scout it effectively means your only options are Scout, Engineer, Heavy and Soldier. Playing Scout exacerbates the problem and sometimes you're just not in the mood to play soldier. So you go engineer or heavy until a bunch more people join or the other people switch classes. Then you go back to playing the class you actually wanted to play (Sniper).

Yeah scout is OP with small player counts. Also see: competitive 6v6 TF2.

Javaman

Castle is terrible. It's just dustbowl with a different skin.

Also, I don't know why Java decided to go quickfix and like 9 people decided to go engineer and not even build any exits, but you are all the reason we lost thundermountain. And the 3rd stage is the best stage and we never got to play it and I hate you all!
Meh. I was using uber for the first 5 mins of the map but we weren't making any progress past the tunnel. They didn't have any sentries so I went quickfix and we managed to almost make it to the point. Gotta change up tactics if nothing is working!

Sianos

Sadly I missed the drama, but when I played last night everyone was having fun. There were some decent Spies playing too, which doesn't happen every day. One of them, maybe SolidSnake, got the most blatant facestab that I've ever seen. And he apologized to me afterward.

The only drama I saw when I was there was Whoreo's rampant crit hax. Must've stolen Fallen's crits. >:U

On a related no, I'm proud I fought Fallen one on one and won with my Revolver. Starting to get some killer aim. :D

Sajjaja

279133F5160317B6F6D93AF98817914FAC8241F4

ARTIST DUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

B3C277974464B78D14CE0F54D12D662E35730B48

B3F0C40FE8293EF491D741F3D95B02F1BCE444BC

When creating replays for Tf2, I can't get player audio chat to work. Sounds only appears in demo files and I'm clueless to how I can make a replay out of it to preserve chatting.

Proven

I have the same problem even with the include voice chat option in advanced. Some chat goes through but most doesn't.

It's... finicky. I had to render my last replay twice to make sure an important line didn't get cut out. Nothing else changed, just went back and told it to render into a movie again and it came out fine the second time.

Sianos

I don't know why, but I decided to play Soldier tonight.

Thought I did fairly well, got some glorious airshots (most of which have corrupted replays :( ).

Top Bottom