• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

1-D_FTW

It can't drop then. Reason 1: Valve Time. Reason 2: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test until 7pm.

:( Wasn't aware of any stress tests taking place.

Still, a lot of times Valve has dropped some big updates at reasonable hours. It seems like those that got pushed had last minute glitches. So I'll hold out hope for the 7 - 8 PM timeframe then.

Sianos

"I'm gonna rocket jump and kill them, best plan ever"

*minisentry sends Quote to the other side of the map*

yeah, sounds about right

But on koth_king they're CAMOFLAGUED MINI SENTRIES hiding in bushes and shooting over the walls while being almost impervious to damage from the front! And it completely ruins what would've been an amazing jumper map with all those cool signs to jump off of!

*vent*

XeroSauce

yeah, sounds about right

But on koth_king they're CAMOFLAGUED MINI SENTRIES hiding in bushes and shooting over the walls while being almost impervious to damage from the front! And it completely ruins what would've been an amazing jumper map with all those cool signs to jump off of!

*vent*

I swear they make those walls just the right size for that.

Still no update?

And Bluth, are you ok?

0W3VH.gif

Falifax

Google Translate actually comes back with "Rival, Adversary". :O

TEAM FORTRESS MERCENARIES WILL FACE AN ADVERSARY IN THE NEXT UPDATE

IT'S ALL A SIGN

Still I haven't heard anybody saying that.

Anyway, I wonder if we have to restart Steam when the update rolls out.

Soka is the Czech word for troll

I awaited long for this day when someone would uncover my true face.

Seriously it's actually a shortened form of my WoW name from like 6 years ago. Which was a shortened form of my previous internet handle from years before that. The more you know.

thefro

ok, so blog update probably in 3 hours, Steam crashes, maybe people get the update 3-4 hours after that and probably 6 hours more for you to be able to get in a working server to play MVM. Then 2 more days for Valve to fix all the 5000 bugs.

commissar

ok, so blog update probably in 3 hours, Steam crashes, maybe people get the update 3-4 hours after that and probably 6 hours more for you to be able to get in a working server to play MVM.
You forgot Valve not including any LOD options, allowing everyone who can get in a game to enjoy 15-20fps :p

seriously though this update is gonna be sweet :D

AcciDante

So...you can play it all for free, but you only get loot if you buy tickets? Which are good for one mission once? And squad vouchers are like tickets for your whole squad? Is that right?

TF2 Community has become way too fucking entitled. Yes, I'm using the word.

You will be able to get tickets by trading some weapons and shit. IT IS ONLY COSMETICS

Blizzard

Banned
It says you don't need to Mann Up to get all the achievements, but how to do you get these two? I'm guessing I don't understand something about missions?

Raid Array
Complete the Crash Course, Doe's Drill, and Manouvers missions.

Deus Ex Machina
Defeat a wave in a Tour of Duty mission without dying once.

So...you can play it all for free, but you only get loot if you buy tickets? Which are good for one mission once? And squad vouchers are like tickets for your whole squad? Is that right?

You can play it all for free. Or you can play it all for a dollar, and get a hat/hats if you beat the missions.

Alienups

If anyone would be willing to help me out with getting some tickets later it would be appreciated. I can't get money on my paypal on short notice so i'll trade two ref for one. (since ref are worth 0.50$ a pop these days)

Top Bottom