• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

thefro

I'll play tomorrow night.

There's no way the update is going to be stable in a couple hours for me to play with people tonight.

Sianos

Haha, yeah going to stop for today. Downloading TF2 right now and it's going to be done in 50 minutes.
Welcome back! Spy mains are a dying breed!

Stabby's latest video makes me want to get back into it more, but rocket jumping is so much fun!

Yeef

Official JANK Teams of Officialness:

Team Alpha:
Yeef
Zeke
Accidante
Javaman
Spaceboy
Artistdude

Team The Rest
I don't care about the rest of you nerds!

Tenck

Welcome back! Spy mains are a dying breed!

Stabby's latest video makes me want to get back into it more, but rocket jumping is so much fun!

I actually ignored all his videos so far. That's how much I was tired of TF2. Going to look at em now since the update is killing my speeds.

Yeef

I'll buy a Ticket and a surplus or two for TEAM ALPHA people who play with me.

Also:

GaOAO.png

Proven

You guys know you can check the patch notes on tf2.com on the update tab, right?

Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released
August 15, 2012 - TF2 Team

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Brought in line with shared engine changes
Team Fortress 2
Added Mann vs. Machine
Added Archimedes
Added The Soldier's Stogie
Added The Robro 3000
Updated The Helmet Without a Home to be paintable
Fixed some clipping issues with The Salty Dog
Removed player penetration from The Pomson 6000 and boosted the damage to compensate

Top Bottom