• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

jediyoshi

Wow at the iceland tip, have literally never had to resort to that before. I imagine these scenarios are so rare they don't bother with some kind of reassignment when there are crazy releases.

pro-tip: don't alt tab or half the lobby screen is messed up and you cant click or see any buttons.

p.s. you have to alt tab to accept someone's invite

Sianos

My FPS is always thirty! You need to FEEL the Jank.

Guess it'll be a few days before robot fun. Really dislike how EVERYONE in a group needs a ticket.

Yeef

You only have to pay if you want items.

Valve has said that they'll run some non-Mann-Up servers in addition to their Mann-Up servers.

Noricart

I think I broke MVM.
420165B362F031E19304920A3D9B6ED412054743

LilZippa

So US is practically down right now? cause when I was still on UK I was able to get in a wait line for a game, but when I switched it back to us it doesn't work. Oh well I guess I'll check back later.

Bauhaus

Banned
Can't believe I stopped playing Sleeping Dogs for this.

I have two main problems:
-Tickets can't be traded right away.
-There's any item that lets you invite 5 friends into a Mann-Up server.

Sianos

Removed player penetration from The Pomson 6000 and boosted the damage to compensate

megaton
Fuck yeah, now you can actually use your pocket and friendlies as shields! And the Spy "drain 80% cloak" bug should be fixed.

Still hate the uber drain, though.

Top Bottom