• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Sajjaja

This is Snacks essentially:
Rd0PD.gif

Can't say as I'd challenge anyone to a duel. I've seen my kill/death ratios. There are very few of you I'm actually above 1.0 on.

Blizzard

Banned
No I ordered one. Got a great deal for it too. Guy who sold it to me looked like Marty.
It is a pity you did not get to SourceTV and see all the amazing spy work I did in your place.

Spy bullets are so small that it is hard to hit anyone with them, though. I need to figure that out.

It is a pity you did not get to SourceTV and see all the amazing spy work I did in your place.

Spy bullets are so small that it is hard to hit anyone with them, though. I need to figure that out.

If I didn't format that damn hard drive I would have watched on Source TV. I was planning to drop out even if I didn't format it because I didn't want to play spy on this pos laptop.

I can hit people some times with the revolver but ambassador I can't aim at all with it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Your rocket launcher is named Marty.

Right. DOES EVERYONE GET IT NOW?

Also I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to get me to make some sort of homosexual/closet reference. Well it ain't it ain't gonna happen see.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You're good, but I think he's got you beat.
Shaddap dougie and ride your goddamn dogsled back to your crappy igloo to eat your maple donut and drink your bagged milk!

He's had the best of me when I'm bored and playing Pyro, but Ive killed him enough times when I do see him and we're both scouts.

Blizzard

Banned
I forgot how slow the cloak and dagger regenerates until yesterday. What, ammo doesn't fill this thing either? What, it takes 2 minutes of sitting still to build a charge back up? *creep creep explode*

I feel like our highlander maps have too many choke points for proper cloak and dagger crawling. :(

Sajjaja

I forgot how slow the cloak and dagger regenerates until yesterday. What, ammo doesn't fill this thing either? What, it takes 2 minutes of sitting still to build a charge back up? *creep creep explode*

I feel like our highlander maps have too many choke points for proper cloak and dagger crawling. :(

It's okay... you can admit it.... you are not a good spy..... Many of us know that feel man.... it's okay...

Yea takes too long :/ but it's great to hide with it and pop a sniper or heavy-medic combo.

Yeef

The problem with the cloak and dagger is that the drain rate is based on velocity, which means crouch walking is the best way to prolong the cloak. And, as we all know, crouch walking is the most boring thing in the world (right before playing heavy).

The problem with the cloak and dagger is that the drain rate is based on velocity, which means crouch walking is the best way to prolong the cloak. And, as we all know, crouch walking is the most boring thing in the world (right before playing heavy).

I made playing heavy fun last night. I was throwing Sandvich in advance of anyone needing it! It was a BLAST.

Blizzard

Banned
Well cloak and dagger is best for sitting in one place and uncloaking just to kill teleporters or camping snipers. It's Useless But Fun (tm).

The problem is, on the highlander maps we played everyone kept moving around, so there was nowhere good to camp. And the other team's engineer was literally sitting next to his teleporter entrance inside the spawn door, so it could not be destroyed without Heavy Damage (tm).

The worst part was, the engineer was even smart enough not to be telefragged when he repaired his teleporter exit. Not dying to that is borderline cheating in my book.

Oooh man I love newegg. Ordered something on Tuesday getting it today. Today might be the day. Ooooh man!

Well cloak and dagger is best for sitting in one place and uncloaking just to kill teleporters or camping snipers. It's Useless But Fun (tm).

The problem is, on the highlander maps we played everyone kept moving around, so there was nowhere good to camp. And the other team's engineer was literally sitting next to his teleporter entrance inside the spawn door, so it could not be destroyed without Heavy Damage (tm).

The worst part was, the engineer was even smart enough not to be telefragged when he repaired his teleporter exit. Not dying to that is borderline cheating in my book.

Just checked the maps and your right. Only time it could have helped a little is upwards but sometimes it's a pain in the ass on that map.

Just played a bit of TF2 in my Mac. Still lagged as fuck.

Guess location plays a big part, I even changed to faster internet connection. Also Magic Mouse is shit for gaming due to the ergonomics.

Edit: Changed the voices to English (it downloaded Spanish voices), now it is downloading the whole damn game again. loooooool

Top Bottom