• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

I shit you not, I just ate a can of black beans (made two large bean burritos). Counting the tortilla shells and beans only, I just ate 36 grams of fiber and 36 grams of protein in under 20 minutes.

Forkball

Preorder Ghost Recon Future Soldier for this stuff:

banner.png

Update e-mails are going out, it should hit soon. SAXXYS OR BUST.

Forkball

UPDATE
Added The Sneaky Spats of Sneaking
Added new promotional items
Added koth_badlands to eligible quickplay maps
Added changelevel_next server command which changes to the next map in the map cycle
Added mp_restartgame_immediate ConVar which has the same effect as mp_restartgame without a delay
Fixed The Manmelter using the wrong muzzle flash effect
Fixed The Frying Pan not being positioned correctly for some classes
EE72C971B3E82179EB9746F05299EDD3AE0C1FB0

EdwardNortonComputerShut.gif

Clydefrog

I shit you not, I just ate a can of black beans (made two large bean burritos). Counting the tortilla shells and beans only, I just ate 36 grams of fiber and 36 grams of protein in under 20 minutes.

:lol i see a toilet in your near future

Team Fortress 2
Added changelevel_next server command which changes to the next map in the map cycle
Added mp_restartgame_immediate ConVar which has the same effect as mp_restartgame without a delay

Edit: Late!

Forkball

Team Fortress 2

NO ONE POSTED THIS ALREADY.

NOT A SINGLE DAMN PERSON.

Forkball

Two new crates.

44:
Rocket Launcher
Market Gardener
Equalizer
Strange Part: Critical Kills
Strange Part: Demomen Killed
Strange Part: Revenge Kills
Hat With No Name
Stout Shako

45:
Stickybomb Launcher
Scotsman's Skullcutter
Persian Persuader
Strange Part: Soldiers Killed
Strange Part: Domination Kills
Strange Part: Kills While Explosive Jumping
Tavish DeGroot Experience
Rimmed Raincatcher

DogWelder

Team Fortress 2

Edit: Late!
Thanks for the update Matthew! You're a saint for posting this.

Proven

Congrats on the computer upgrade Matt. Now you can upload videos to youtube and start on the path of stardom. Watch you win the 2012 Saxxys (that are now taking place February 2013).
This is Snacks essentially:
http://i.imgur.com/Rd0PD.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Every time I open the thread now, I end up scrolling across this. I think I've looked at too many Borgnine sprays.

This seems to happen too often:

I'll be happily playing pubstomping a server in TF2. Then suddenly, you people follow me in. 98% of the time you guys join on the other team and ruin my fun. WHY YOU DO DIS?!

Clydefrog

I'll be happily playing pubstomping a server in TF2. Then suddenly, you people follow me in. 98% of the time you guys join on the other team and ruin my fun. WHY YOU DO DIS?!

WTF. YOU DO THIS TO ME!

oh wait that's Accidante. I always get you two confused.

Blizzard

Banned

I always think it's funny to join someone trying to pubstomp and start backstabbing them or something.

Or at least, I would if I could actually kill said person instead of getting pubstomped as well. :(

Yeef

Like an honorable man, I always choose random when I join someone else's game. If we end up on the same team, fine, but if you don't, I'm gonna put you down!

Clydefrog

Like an honorable man, I always choose random when I join someone else's game. If we end up on the same team, fine, but if you don't, I'm gonna put you down!

I always do random as well. It's funny when people get angry "oh my god why didn't you join my team?!" and then they end up dominating me.

Proven

I always do random as well. It's funny when people get angry "oh my god why didn't you join my team?!" and then they end up dominating me.

Can't do random. Can't risk getting Spy and Sniper cooties. And the only thing more infuriating than being a Medic getting sniped all the time is being a Heavy and being sniped and back stabbed with abandon. Plus, I suck at Demoman. That still leaves four classes to play though!

Yeef

Can't do random. Can't risk getting Spy and Sniper cooties. And the only thing more infuriating than being a Medic getting sniped all the time is being a Heavy and being sniped and back stabbed with abandon. Plus, I suck at Demoman. That still leaves four classes to play though!
We're talking about teams, not classes. Silly Proven.

Proven

Then you guys are terrible. I can hardly play on a server without knowing someone on my team is competent. And when I do join one of you guys you tend to be on a server that doesn't feel very competent...

commissar

A couple of times I've joined a friends game with my friends offline and under a pseudonym.
Killed them three times and then changed to my normal name for the domination.
Quelle surprise :D

Though it doesn't always work out as I either forget to change my avatar and get discovered or get destroyed and slink away quietly.

Or if it's Clivefrog then he'll be completely oblivious :|

Top Bottom