• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

So, I was curious what happened to rest of my UGC teammates. Turns out the core of them went on to form a Platinum team that finished 3rd in Season 5 and is one of the top Platinum teams in UGC.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Javaman

terrible

clothes pins to close bag, sometimes don't even securely close it at all.

American's gallon milk cartons is top tier. Retains shape when pouring and comes with screw on top.

Milk bags were pretty popular when I lived in Wisconsin. It's starting to spread! The jugs had a little notch though so all we had to do was give the bag a little twist and push it down into the notch. It's a terrible idea though. There's not much more annoying than a loose bag leaking in the fridge.

milk2.jpg

Those things sucked.
I would feel like a mosquito drinking it like that!

Milk bags were pretty popular when I lived in Wisconsin. It's starting to spread! The jugs had a little notch though so all we had to do was give the bag a little twist and push it down into the notch. It's a terrible idea though. There's not much more annoying than a loose bag leaking in the fridge.

I would feel like a mosquito drinking it like that!

Java has lived everywhere. Mississippi, Wisconsin, South Carolina. He must have shot glasses from all the states because he has been to all of them.

Clydefrog

States I have been to:

Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, South Dakota, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii.

States I have been to:

Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, South Dakota, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii.

I've driven across country, taken a train across, and walked across this country (This country being USA, not Canada). Props to the other folks that have traveled and/or visited other states, it's a great thing to do...to like...meet folks swap stories and just see how different things are in other places.

I want to take another trip pretty soon, like down the Mississippi or something.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Janky Bunch!

So it looks like we're playing ctf_turbine_pro_rc2 against AGOA on Monday at 9:30 PM EST at the default time. Snake worked out the server situation with the away team for FOX's match. And since the server will be available and lots of people can make it anyways, we're gonna scrim with FOXHOUND (for real finally?!) on Sunday night.

Monday's Roster:
  • Scout - SteveWinwood
  • Soldier - Rickenslacker
  • Pyro - NihonTiger
  • Demoman - ExMachina
  • Heavy - Blizzard
  • Engineer - thefro
  • Medic - Professor Beef
  • Sniper - Capndrake
  • Spy - Matt
  • backups - DJ Crimson and Soka

Watch the Heinsight (there's time stamps so you can find whatever's relevant to your class).

Make sure your drop item key is bound (default is L) so you can give the flag to more suitable runners if necessary.

Mumble Information:

Download: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

SERVER: chi.eoreality.net
PORT#: 64739

Quote for instructions on how to connect to the TF2 room!

Mumble overlay not showing up in game? Follow these directions:
- double check that you've enabled the overlay in Mumble
- load Mumble before TF2
- stick this in your TF2 launch options: -nod3d9ex

Clydefrog

I've driven across country, taken a train across, and walked across this country (This country being USA, not Canada). Props to the other folks that have traveled and/or visited other states, it's a great thing to do...to like...meet folks swap stories and just see how different things are in other places.

I want to take another trip pretty soon, like down the Mississippi or something.

wow you walked across the country???

I am actually not sure if I can make it or not on Monday. For some reason TF2 has been slowing down to a crawl when I play longer than one round. I verified/defragged the cache files, but haven't tested it yet. Hopefully I can find out how to fix this before Monday.

At minimum, check what the crates have in them. Certain crates have better odds of getting something cool/valuable, I think.

almost none of the crates has anything worth a key. If you are interested in games, you could probably trade for that on TF2outpost.

Top Bottom